Plo koon padawan - getting taken and betrayed

You had been tasked by master plo moon and kit festo to looking around the destroyer town of the planet you were on, and find any survivors and bring them to the republic refugee base.  You only brought one trooper named hunter and he didn't seem to be wanting to be under your command right now.

Y/n " ......." you had decided to go in different area of the town from hunter to see if you could find anything, you were still holding you lightsaber close to you just in case something happened.

Y/n " it seems to be very quite it like life all around here as been wiped out cold"

???? " help me someone help me" you soon heard a call for help and you found the sound, you soon found a old man trapped under the roof of his house. You ran towards him because you didn't know how much longer he had before he dead from his injuries.

Y/n " stay still sir I well get you out of this shortly" you used the force and lift the roof off the man the man soon gets up, and moves.

Y/n " are you okay sir I can get you to the republic base ...." before you could say anything the old man punched you in the face hard knocking you to the floor.

Y/n " ......"

Old man " hey her man and we can see what credits we can get for a female padawan like her"

Y/n " not happing right now I have backup .... hunter come in there a trap ...."

Hunter " right here commander sorry about this but hey they offered me most of the credit if I helped, turn you in and hey they general will get a better student then you" hunter soon used his blaster in stun and hit you with it making you fall to hue ground, he soon picked up your lightsaber. You are soon picked up and carried away by two man and hunter is given his credits, he soon messes up his armor to look like he fought to save you but lost.

At the republic base

Plo " y/n should of check in by now"

Booster " general I think she is okay maybe she trying to get hunter to finally speak, he hasn't said a word to any of us"

Kit " there also the villagers as well maybe she has found more of them, and trying to get them here with put them droids finding her and the trooper"

Plo " I sense something is wrong"

Wolfe " general I think the kid will do a great job and will be back soon enough with some crazy story"

Trooper " generals hunter as arrived but commander y/n is not with him" the two Jedi master go to meet with the trooper to know what happened to you and where are you,

Plo " trooper where is y/n"

Hunter " I'm sorry sir but we went to a town and some of the people started to act us the commander gave up her life to save me, but I couldn't save her it was to late"

Kit " ......."

Stinker " I know y/n she won't die like this there most he something wrong she could still be alive"

Hunter " are you calling me lair I saw her die...." soon the credit had fallen from hunter pockets and before he could do anything, booster pin him to the ground fast.

Booster " what have you done you fool where is the commander"

Hunter " it too late she will be dead by now I gave her away to the people of this planet so they can sell her or kill her"

Plo " take him away and lock him up we have to go save y/n"

Kit " we will find the young one and deal with this trooper later" so master plo koon and master kit festo had taken a few clones with them to go find you before it was to late. They soon came across the group who had taken you but it more difficult now because all the man were dead and you were no where to be seen.

Booster " generals i found one still alive"

Plo " where is my padawan and who has her"

Man " some droids found us and took her they killed everyone but me I'm ...." the guy soon had dead and now it was a new mission to get you back from the droids, after a few hours they soon found you and droids.

Y/n "......."

???? " kid ....kid over here" you had turned you head to see the wolf pack and the two jedi masters.

Plo " young one are you okay"

Y/n " yeah jus6 feeling stupid for falling for a trap"

Kit " it mot you fault kid but we are going to get you out of her"

Booster " here are you lightsabers" booster had tossed your lightsabers over to you and you were able to break out from your chains and cage. After a good fight with the droids soon all the droids were destroyed and you check on by the medics when you all returned to base.

Y/n " hello hunter"

Hunter " what are you doing here"

Y/n " I'm just came to see you and I was able to get the jedi council to not have you killed for you betrayal but, but you will be in jail for the remaining of the war"

Hunter " why did you save me from death after what I did"

Y/n " because I'm still good at heart and I will do anything to keep mu troopers safe even if, they betray me same goes to anyone I try to save as well .... goodbye hunter my peace be with you"