Obi wan padawan - Broken

You are sitting on your bed thinking about the mission you just returned from, the mission didn't go as well then your thought. The mission had go wrong in so many ways the droids we able to find where you and the troopers were station at and soon there was blaster shots going off and you had lost many of your own man. Man you had become close to you and that you help give nicknames to when they didn't have one yet.

Y/n " it all my fault they are all dead because of me"

Obi wan " y/n"

Y/n " yes master"

Obi wan " I came to check up on you I know you might feel ....."

Y/n " broken and quilt about the whole mission I didn't mean for it to go wrong, I made sure the plan was well thought threw and droids weren't no where near ...."

Obi wan " young one you need to breathe you did your best I know you might think, you did wrong but you shouldn't take the blame or feel guilty"

Y/n " it was my mission I'm have to be held responsible for what happens to my man I walked them to their deaths" you soon started crying but you soon felt a hand placed on your back.

Obi wan " y/n listen to me it was not your fault we found out a trooper had betrayed us and gave up the information, you are not to blame child I know and so do the man no ones blames you"

Y/n " why do I feel like blaming myself for what happened"

Obi wan " young one you are still learning your way in the jedi and life there are going to be times, when you understand what happing and another times you won't understand what happing"

Y/n " yes master" doing these times jedi master had noticed padawan have been having a hard time dealing with everything, happing during the war losing friends at clone troopers and padawan. Learning at some place of the galaxy were to far gone to help even when they tried.

Obi wan " the man will love to see you young one they are very worried about you"

Y/n " o...okay" you soon got up from your bed and walked out of you room with Obi wan but you were still thinking about the mission.

Boil " hey kid how are you doing"

Y/n " good now"

Waxier " hey kid listen none of us blame you for what happened today it all the his fault you did you best, and hey I'm proud of you and I think we are all proud of you"

Y/n " thank you waxier" you did soon start feeling after a few hours and at made your master and troopers happy, but they knew you were still fighting your one demons about the whole missions but they knew they had to stay by your side and support you.