Clone tropper sister - 1920s au

It was the roaring 1920s and the galaxy is celebrating the new age of time, with a new age of time came some bad parts. Soon many mobster groups started forming around the galaxy with hit an for hired, you did hear about the jedi group of mobsters but you never meet these jedi. Your brothers have meet and worked with them you were not about of many gangster group, you mostly had a relaxing life you were able to get a job as singer but you still lived at home. Due it be in hard to offer your own place and be safe and your brothers being overprotective of you a lot.

Y/n " another day at work" you are walking to the stag getting ready for the next show which is you, the place you worked at is very popular among a lot of people. The club was most filled with mobster, hitman, rich people, and normal citizens trying to find some to ease to long week.

Y/n " a few more hours and then I can for home and sleep the boys won't be home until later, due to their work" your sometimes hated you brothers jobs because they always seemed to be in danger, and there were times they some of them came home injured.

Base player " hey kid good luck out there and not mess up we have some special guest, from the fancy place where all those jedi people live"

Y/n " thanks for the information but now I'm more worried then before" You soon walked onto the stage and stood in front of the microphone, soon the curtains pulled away and sport light shined on you and soon the band started playing and you soon started singing.

In the club

Anakin " why do you boys seem so force on the singer have you all been here before"

Rex " well yes we have boss but we mostly have stood in the back and watched"

Obi wan " well it seems like the council has grown a great interest in this club here with all the frights happing, here between rival gangs causing trouble for everyone"

Anakin " oh come on Obi wan why can't we just fright them and stop them for once a for all"

Obi wan " remember anakin we as jedi have to keep the peace and if we started frighting everyone starting, going to think we are dangerous which we are not we had to attack like we are to keep everyone safe"

Anakin " yes sir .... I can say the singer it a very beautiful women with a lovely voice ... what do you think padamo"

Padamo " she is very beautiful anakin"

Bar tender " here are you drinks boys ...... oh rex you and your brothers are here again to see you sister sing"

Anakin " sister you boys have a sister"

Bar tender " yeah she is the singer on stage well enjoy your drinks guys"

Anakin " so the singer .... is your sister"

Fives " yes she is sir but you are not the along one we have heard and see give her the look you and padamo, have on your faces"

Padamo " we are sorry if we knew we ...."

Echo " sirs we have gotten to know you guys well and we have trust in you two when it comes to our sister" anakin and padamo felt good knowing they were not a bad side with, your brothers but they did have many questions about you and why you brother kept you a secret. Obi was trying his best not to laugh at anakin and padamo crush on you and your brothers overprotective mood.