Granddaugther of palpatine - Almsot taken

You knew being the granddaughter of the chancellor was not something easy, once the public knew about you everything changed for better and worst. There were many threats on your life sent to your grandfather which made him mad he knew he, couldn't show his sith side with the Jedi being around. You were given some personal guards at will protect you, and who were loyal to your grandfather to the core.

Y/n " my grandfather has raised up my security even more since I arrived here"

Padamo " you are the chancellor granddaughter and only surviving family member, any one who takes you hostage would have something over him"

Y/n " yes I know but I hate always being watched like I'm some defenseless child"

Anakin " well do you know how to fight"

Y/n " well do my grandfather and everyone else no I don't know how to fight but I do, 8 and taken private lesson back at home on how to use weapons" both padamo and anakin looked at you shocked they did see you a peaceful lady but they didn't know, you could fight.

Y/n "what you are schooled a lady like myself could fight"

Padamo " yes and no"

Anakin " most of the senators here don't fight and let others do their dirty work"

Clone trooper " excuse me my lady there is someone here to see you"

Y/n " who may it be"

Clone trooper " two guys named lussca and sora" you soon see the friends from your childhood but anakin and padamo were not happy to have them here.

Luscca " y/n it has been many years"

Y/n " yes it has"

Sora " we came to see you we have an important matter to speak to you about"

Y/n " sure my friends"

Padamo " we will be taking our leave now it seems like all three of you have a lot to caught up on, good days my lady" anakin and padamo soon leave, but the troopers were standing out of your grandfather house.

Sora " you never told us you were the chancellor granddaughter"

Y/n " well I didn't want it to change anything between my friendships"

Lussca " oh it hasn't changed anything"

Y/n " good hey why don't we have some drinks to celebrate your visit" you had gotten up from you seat and only walked a few steps when you were, hit by a something drawing a bit of blood. You soon looked and saw sora was holding was metal rod in his hand p, but he soon dropped it when he noticed your didn't go down easy.

Y/n " what have you done ....guards guards"

Lussca " I'm sorry y/n but we have to" you soon grabbed a metal candle rod and tossed it at sora hitting him in gone head and drawing blood , from his forehead. Sora soon brought out a knife but before he could do anything anakin and padamo came running into the room with the guards, and your former childhood friends were arrested.

Padamo " hey are you okay"

Y/n " yeah I'm fine just a small cut nothing that much to worry about"

Anakin " If we stayed when none of things would of happened"

Y/n " ankain it not your fault I should not let my guard down that easy" your grandfather soon walked into the living room where you were with, padamo and anakin. Your grandfather had thanked them both for saving you, and the nexy day you were told sora was killed and no one more who killed him.

Palpatine " you don't have to worry about them anymore my dear child, they everything will be okay"

Y/n " yes sir"