Anakin padawan - you kill someone (request)

Being the second padawan of anakin skywalker you knew there was going to be some dangerous missions, when you are with him and the 501 st. During at time you have done some dangerous things but you haven't yet to take someone else life. Even anakin and the guys haven't seen you kill another person even when it come to droids you would most disarm them.

Y/n " I finally found you separatist fool"

Separatist " oh look who came looking for me the second pet to anakin skywalker"

Y/n " I have found a foolish adult acting like a child ready to destroy everything because he didn't get what he wanted"

Separatist " you won't be talking like at after I finish you and your dear troopers off"

Y/n " I won't allow you to kill any more people and I will fight to the ever end to protect everyone here"

Separatist " I always wanted to kill a jedi young one" soon the separatist guy came at you with blade and try to stab you,  it you used you lightsaber to block his attack. He was not giving up easily he kept on coming at you but you keep on fighting back.

Anakin " y/n" you soon see Anakin come running into the control room where you were fighting, and you see him turn on his lightsaber he was going to attack the separatist but soon he was attacked by the guy.

Separatist " once I get don't kill you skywalker i will kill your little padawn or I might kill her first I'm front of you eyes"

Y/n " master"

Anakin " I won't allow you to kill her or me" anakin was about to kill the guy but he soon saw a shocked expression show up on the guy face, and he soon saw your lightsaber was threw the guys chest you had killed him. You soon turned off your lightsaber and the man body fall backwards, anakin soon looked at you and saw a shocked expression on your face.

Anakin " y/n are you okay are you hurt anywhere"

Y/n " I killed someone I .... I kill him" tears soon started falling down you face and you look liked you were about, to have a panic attack.

Anakin " y/n you didn't do anything wrong"

Y/n " I broke the jedi code I killed someone ...."

Anakin " you didn't do anything wrong my padawan you saved me and everyone here, the jedi council will it as at" you just nodded at anakin and you didn't say anything else. The only ones who knew you kill the man were Ashoka, Rex, fives, and echo along with the jedi council. Everyone knew you didn't mean to kill the man and you were doing what was need to save your master but you still felt bad about the whole thing.