Senate visit - male padamo and anakin

You and your brother had travel to coresaunt because there was plans of the republic army coming to madalore, due to all the attacks and problems with death watch. You are in the senate building listening to senators talk about the issues of your home planet. You are watching your brother try his best not to say something that will get you in trouble with the senate.

Y/n " brother remember we are here to make peace not start trouble"

Satitno " yes baby sister I know" soon the meeting had come to end and and your bother was not happy about the vote going to be made of having soldiers in your home planet, and end the neutrality you have placed on your planet. You are on the speeder heading back to the place where you and your brother were staying, Obi wan had said something to make your brother even more mad.

Y/n " brother"

Satitno " I'm sorry sister but I want death watch to win and take over our homes and way of living" soon the speedster started to have some issues, the guards you tasks to get you out of the speedster first and then your brother. You all as your brother friend gave you his own life to save everyone else. You and been taken to the apartment while a medical droid looked at you.

Y/n " ....."

Droid " my lady you have a visitors the senator of Naboo padamo and jedi master Skywalker" you soon came face to face with you husbands soon the medical droid has left the rook quickly, and when your husband saw the scars on your face you could say anakin was mad.

Padamo " love you are okay when we heard the news of what happened you thought...."

Y/n " I'm okay and this won't stop me or my brother from staying neutral for the war"

Anakin " what about death watch"

Y/n " me and my people will deal with death watch we won't get the republic involved there a war going on, and we need to end this war before we start fixing up plants as a republic once again"

Anakin " you are the duchess there no lying there my lady"

Padamo " I can agree on that my dear friend but you have to be careful love"

Y/n " hey I don't need you over worrying about me like satitno and .... I just don't need more over worrying about me right now"

Anakin " you are our wife and noting will keep us from worrying about you"

Padamo " we have to leave now but we will call you later to check up on you and your brother"

Y/n " okay I love you two"

Anakin " we love you as well" your husbands soon leave you and soon had medial droid comes back into the room and soon your personal droid.

Droid " my lady there is a incoming message from your brother at home"

Y/n " I will speak with him right now" soon the droid play the hologram call and you soon came face to face with your second brother bow -Ton.

Y/n " brother it nice to speaks with you again"

Bow-ton " baby sister I'm happy you see you are okay I thought something bad happened to you"

Y/n " brothers I'm okay and how are you doing"

Bow-Ton " well baby sister I do miss being home but I need to go on my own path but I will soon return home"

Bow-ton " so you and that senator and the jedi seem very close"

Y/n " so do you and him dear brother of mine" You soon see your brother laugh and smile at you.

Bow-Ton " I'm happy for you baby sister but if they hurt you i will come after them, I have to leave now but goodbye baby sister"

Y/n " good bye brother" soon the call had ended and you smile you are happy your brother is okay and well, but you hope one day you will get to see him again. Your husbands did call you later that night but they wanted to know more about the guy were you about to talk about earlier but they knew you won't tell and either will satitono.