Obi wan padawan - master yoda lesson

You are walking in the garden of hand jedi temple looking for master yoda you had been told, to meet him in the garden. After there was word he wanted to speak with you in private, you didn't know what he wanted to talk about but he just want to talk with you alone and no one else.

Yoda " young one hello" you soon saw master yoda was sitting on a rock right in front of you making you take, a step back and look at him.

Y/n " hello master yoda you called for me"

Yoda " yes I have"

Yoda " you have changed so much since I last saw you young one, your master seems to be doing well "

Y/n " yes master obi wan it great master"

Yoda " conflict about the war you have been young one"

Y/n " well yes master I have been feeling like there is no ending to this war, and that we are losing many people"

Yoda " yes I know young one but fear not the forced will guided you on your way"

Y/n " yes master I will" You had been started to feel uneasy about this whole war and you didn't know who to talk about it with as days went. You soon leaves master yoda after mace widu showed up and said the council needed to speak with master yoda.

Ashoka " hey y/n there you are"

Y/n " oh hello Ashoka and master anakin"

Anakin " you know you can call anakin y/n"

Y/n " okay"

Ashoka " how was your meeting with master yoda"

Y/n " it was okay"

Ashoka " are you okay"

Y/n " yeah p"

Anakin " as much as I rather stay and talk with you two the council calls"

Ashoka " yes master hey y/n why don't we go do so,e training"

Y/n " okay" you and Ashoka walk away together talking and laughing anakin watched your both walk away he was happy you both had a very close friendship. What no one knew was the happy moments will soon come to end when something tragic comes looking for the jedi and the whole galaxy.