Ashoka padawan - meeting her

(I have decided to make a Ashoka padawn one where she stayed at the jedi temple and later become a jedi master, so any padawan request will also have Ashoka padawan as well)

You a young female togruta and after getting done with you youngling training you were given your jedi master, it was no other then Ashoka tano. You had heard many great stories of her at you had stated to think you wouldn't be the best padawan to her. So you arrived on the planet where the republic as stationed and you were looking for Ashoka tano, you had been getting looks from the people of the planet.

Y/n " ....."

???? " hey there kid ..... hey are you y/n l/n p" you soon stoped walking and looked up and saw Ashoka tano standing there.

Y/n " yes I'm hello master tano"

Ashoka " you can call me Ashoka y/n when it just us deal"

Y/n " deal"

Ashoka " so I sense you have some tension"

Y/n " well yes I do master I feel like I'm not going to be a good padawan to you"

Ashoka " I once felt the same thing when I was master skywalker padawan, but over the years I soon found mu place with him and the troppers"

Y/n " okay"

Ashoka " now come one let's see what trouble we can get into, before the council show up" you knew at Ashoka didn't have the great relationship with the jedi council from the tone of her voice, and you knew she didn't have the good relationship with master skywalker or the 501st after her trail.

Ashoka " I sorry to saw we don't have any troopers with us due to what happened in my past"

Y/n " it okay Ashoka"

Ashoka " I like you kid now let see what you can do" you just nod you head and follow after Ashoka, you didn't care about the negative things you had heard some others at the temple. You were going to stay Ashoka padawam no matter what because you knew there was something to learn from her.