Children - anakin and padamo

You did have children with your husband ankain and padamo, which the whole galaxy knowing of you so called first wedding to padamo they were not surprised you soon had children. Your brother was bald to give you a a wedding gift your own private residents, where you live with your children. Padamo was still a senator so he was able to come home and see the children while anakin had to seek over there to see you and the children.

Y/n " kids your fathers will be home later on today" you have three small children their names luke, Leila, and Leo. You really didn't know why you gave your triplets chicken all names at start with a L but padamo and anakin picked out the names, and it seemed to be fitting for them.

Children " daddies" your were able to tell Luke was the copy of his father anakin because they both shared the same attitude, and Luke was also showing sides of having the force more then his siblings. Leo was padamo always trying to debate you or his siblings about something. Then there was Leila the youngest of her brothers she was like both of her fathers but, at times she would act like you which made the guys laugh even your brother laughed at his nephews and niece.

Y/n " now kids we have to wear the family formal wear due to an important dinner happing between you uncle, and daddies and few others"

Luke and Leo " no" the boys hated wearing their family formal wear, and they hated going to boring dinners with random people.

Leila " behave both of you we have to be responsible" the boy looked at their sister and soon looked at each, and that when their trouble maker smirk appeared of yes they were now being the sons of anakin.

Luke and Leo " bunhead"

Leila " ......." Leila had gotten quite and didn't say anything and you knew this was bad, just because she could be peaceful and lovely there were times where she would get anger.

Y/n " sweetie thank you for helping mommy and don't listen to your brother I love you hair buns, cam you please got get ready while I speak with your brothers"

Leila " yes mommy" Leila soon walked away but she stuck her tongue out at her brother before leaving, you did scold the boys on teasing their sister.

Later at night

Prime minister " you have wonderful children duchess"

Y/n " thank you prime minister" see your children were given the titles of young dukes and young duchess when they were born, when they were older they will be given their full title of duke and duchess, and they were also in line for the throne of your guys people. The children were not very happy because the guys were not here makings the children heartbroken.

Y/n " I'm sorry kids but it seems like your fathers will be coming home later on" you were about to head back home with the children trying to cheer them up.

???? " hey there beautiful" you soon turned around and saw padamo and anakin standing there, the children so9nnran to their father and hugged them.

Anakin " why do you three keep on growing ever time I see you"

Padamo " sorry we are late something came up "

Y/n " I understand"

Anakin " come one let's get you four home before someone see us here" soon you head back home with the kids and your husbands, but there was something the matter on anakin mind he's knew the jedi council will find out about Luke sooner, then the rest of his siblings and he had to come up with some way to keep them all safe.