Cody and rex - jango sister (request)

You are the baby sister of Jango fett and auntie Boba fett, when you bother was killed boba came to find you. Like you brother you were a bounty hunter raised in mandolore ways of your birth right. When you asked your nephew what had happened to your brother, he didn't tell you anything at much only a few words saying the jedi killed father. It was now your responsibility to raise you nephew.

Y/n " boba .... boba where are you" you and gotten back from dropping off come of your and boba latest bounty caught, you were carrying a bag of credits and some food. When you walked back into the ship boba was gone so you thought he was walking around the dock area.

Boba " auntie y/n" you soon see two older man standing in front of boba it seemed like they were not going to let him go.

Y/n " hey buddies get you hands off my nephew right now"

???? " how dare you take a cadet you bounty hunter scum"

Y/n " he is not one of those clone cadets he is my nephew the son of jango fett now let him go now"

???? " ma'am calm down we just want to get this cadet home with his brothers"

Boba " just because you have my father face makes you think I will go with you"

Y/n " take off you helmets and state you names now" boba soon got freed from the troopers and soon ran over to you. The two troopers soon took off their helmets and you soon saw they had your brothers face and a bit of his voice.

???? " ma'am I'm Rex this is my friend Cody"

Y/n " you are no my brother"

Cody " we saw the kid walking around here and we thought someone had taken a cadet"

Y/n " he is not a cadet he was my brother's child and now with me his aunt and only family left"

Rex " we are sorry about your brother he was innocent man who was killed"

Y/n " ......."

???? " Rex what going on here"

Rex " general skywalker thought this boys was kidnapped cadet but he is Jango fett som and this lady is her aunt"

Y/n " hello jedi"

Anakin " y/n fett we have been looking for you we know killing your brother was wrong we didn't meant to...."

Boba " you jedi friend killed my father with not thinking you are all monster .... thinking you are all high mighty then everyone else"

Y/n " boba go onto the ship and place the credits and food away for me"

Boba " auntie I won't leave you with them"

Y/n " I will be okay kiddo i will be on the ship soon now go" boba soon took the things out of your head and walked away.

Y/n " mace windu killed my brother"

Anakin " yes he was the one but now he feels bad about it"

Y/n " I always hated the idea of my brothers dna and face being used for an army but it gave me my nephew"

Cody " thank you ma'am"

Y/n " remember this Jedi I was great boba found me verse anyone else because he would of have killed many of you, to honor his father ... now goodbye and stay away from me and my family or else" you soon walked onto the ship where boba was waiting with his droid.

Y/n " come one we are leaving we have more adventures and jobs to do"

Boba " yes auntie" soon the ship takes off but the two clone troopers had more questions to ask you and so did the Jedi council but it seemed like at was not going to happen anytime soon.