Clone trooper sister - memory wiped 1

A mission had gone wrong leading you to be placed on room all alone, you had been having nightmares of something horrible and now were being locked up for everyone safety. You did everything in your power to tell your brothers about these nightmares but no ones listen to you, they all thought you were under mind control of Sith Lord or sick.

Y/n " I'm not crazy you have to believe me there is something going to happen you have to listen ... someone please" you soon see the door open and you see the general skywalker and your brothers walked into the room.

Anakin " y/n we are here on kaminoan you are going to get some help under the Jedi council order"

Y/n " no don't send me back I won't go back there they will kill me sir ... you have to listen to me there something the matter ... please"

Rex " y/n you have to clam down we don't know what you are saying if true .... you did to get some help"

Y/n " no I won't go you won't make me go there ...."

Anakin " I'm sorry y/n but we have no choice it for the best"

Echo " it will be for a few days and then you will back with us and home"

Y/n " no don't make me go I won't go there back yo them they are being used like all of us, we are all going to be killed please listen"

Rex " we will listen once we know you are better" you soon ran out of the room fast you were going to show them you were telling the truth, you soon ran into fives but before you could say anything he stunned you. They were all thinking you were speaking madness, you were soon strapped onto floating bed,

Scientists " thank you for being her back here we will make sure she gets the help she needs"

Rex " she keeps on speaking of this nightmares act"

Scientists 2 " it madness caused by something she drank or ate it doesn't matter she will be okay soon, once get get rid of the issue and wiped it out"

Y/n " no please .. Rex please don't let them take home please"

Rex " hush it going to be okay you are going to well taken care of I will see you soon little sister"

Anakin " don't worry kid you will be back with us soon and we can move on from this"

Y/n " no please there is order called ...." one of the scientists soon stuck you with something putting you to sleep and none seemed to do anything to stop them. Soon your general and brothers had left and you were soon taken into a secret room by the scientists.

Scientists " she has always been a failure to us .... we have to erase her memories of everyone and everything for good"

Scientists 4 " what do we tell the Jedi knight and council"

Scientists " she dead of tumor and we couldn't save her ... Now erase her memory even if she wakes up still erase everything" the long neck scientists had erased your memories of everyone and everything they soon left some memories of Jango and boba fett but nothing else.

Hours later

Y/n " umm my head hurts where I'm"

Scientists 2 " oh young bounty hunter you are finally awake"

Y/n " umm yes excuse me but who are you and where I'm ..l why I'm here"

Scientists 2 " I'm kaminoan scientists and you were here on mission, they we hired you for but you had gotten badly hurt young lady"

Y/n " oh okay"

Scientists 3 " here are your credits miss thank you for your hard work ... bounty hunter y/n fett"

Y/n " your welcome" you soon gotten off your bed and looked at the two scientists and your soon gotten, the cried and medicine. You followed the two scientists back where you ship was, you were wearing some bounty hunter armor.

Y/n " thank you again for helping me out" you soon left the planet thinking nothing of it you thought you were normal girl living the bounty hunter life. You knew nothing of your clone trooper background you were feeling okay but you felt like something was missing.

Many days later

Rex " what do you mean she dead she was fine when I last saw here she was okay"

Scientists " she was to far gone the tumor had killed her in her sleep we are sorry"

Anakin " no I made a promise saying she was going to be okay" Rex felt broken and so did anakin, soon news was told to your brothers and few of them wanted answers. Everyone thought you were dead and a lot of your brothers were blame themselves, even the generals you worked under.

Many months later

Y/n " twenty caught criminals"

Guild member " you are really a fett there y/n you always seem to caught a lot of these guys and you have mad skills"

Y/n " year of practice and training"

Guild member 2 " hey what do you think about this was at still going on"

Y/n " as along as it stayed out of my business of the hunt and caught criminals, i don't have hate but it getting bad for business all these republic rules on getting bounty's"

Guild member " well at why are are one of the best guilds out there ... hey what do they call you anyways"

Y/n " well my employers call me y/n fett while the criminals wall me Iron Maiden"

Guild member " well little sister you are a true heart of mandolore warorirs"

Y/n " thank well I will love and talk about I have to get going i have work and I also have to meet up with boba as well" you soon walked out of the bar placing your helmet back on.