Anakin skywalker - Broken

You are sitting alone in of the empty hangers of the ship rethink every detail of the mission, the mission at failed horrible. Happy moments with the trooper soon become sad and dark memories, you really didn't know how the missions become so horrible in just a few minutes.

Y/n " I can't believe I messed up on my mission"

Anakin " hey y/n there you are I have been looking for you"

Y/n " wow no shortie then you must be mad at me for messing up on my mission"

Anakin " young one I'm not mad at you I'm worried about you I know you tried your best but, sometimes thing go wrong"

Y/n " I know master but I should of know the plan was going to fail I have end up have so many of my man killed to gravely injuried"

Anakin " kid it not your fault"

Y/n " yes it is master I kept everyone done I'm worthless to everyone here"

Anakin " listen here I won't allow you to speak of yourself like this, you are not worthless you did your best and everyone knows at"

Y/n " but I didn't do my best"

Anakin " little one I have been threw what you are going threw right now"

???? " so have I" Ashoka soon walked up to you and anakin with worried expectation on her face.

Ashoka " I came thinking you might need some more support from a friend, you did you best y/n you saved the troopers you could and the man know it"

Y/n " thank you Ashoka"

Anakin " when ever you fell down like this again just come to one of us and we will help you"

Y/n " yes master"

Ashoka " now come on let get you to the medical bay and you can get checked out"

Y/n " okay" Ashoka and anakin took you to the medical bay where you saw the troopers who gave you a kind smile which made you feel better about the whole mission a bit.