Daugther of jedi and sentor and niece to clones 3

You are enjoying your time at home with your fathers even due your could see one of them a lot due, to him being a jedi master and the code rule on having relationships. There was no place at your hadn't check out yet but heard so much about from your classmates and friends. It was the clone troopers base many were able to see of from far so you decided to go check it out yourself, and your fathers had never taken you there before when they had business there when you were younger.

Y/n " oh this place is something special"

Korkie " tell me again why did you bring me here again"

Y/n " because you said you want to see more of what the republic had to offer and now I'm showing you"

Korkie " what do we do if we get caught"

Y/n " easy not do anything stupid to get caught now come"

Korkie " the things I do for you are crazy at times" you and kortie were looking at the clone base and see the clone troopers from far away.

Korkie " why haven't your dads taken you here before it seem like the could of before"

Y/n " I don't they never told me and I soon stopped asking"

Korkie " okay so you got your looks it time to go before we get questioned by any troopers or jedi master"

???? " excuse me young ones " you and korkie soon looked around saw a few clone troopers stand there.
Korkie " hello"

Y/n " hey"

Wolfe " who might you two be"

Korkie " I'm he nephew of statino"

Y/n " I'm y/n the niece of senator padamo we were just looking at the clone base jedi master"

Jessie  " hey kid you seem very familiar to me but I don't know why"

C3po " lady y/n and master korkie I'm so glad au found you two.... your guardians have been worried sick about you two when you didn't show up at the senate building on time... now come on we can't keep them waiting"

Y/n " yes c3po goodbye troopers"

Jessie " good bye kids" you and kortie soon leave with c3po and soon arrived at the senate building, korkie was leaving in a few minutes so you hugged him goodbye and said you will see him when he arrived back at the academy.

Padamo " there you are where did you and korkie head off to early today"

Y/n " well we went to go see the clone trooper base and we meet some troopers but nothing major happened"

Padamo " it good you and korkie are having a great time together but remember, you have to be careful there sometimes danger shows up"

Y/n " yes father"