Padamo apprentice - covering for him

Yes padamo had told you about his secret relationship with his so called friend anakin skywalker but, you could tell there was something between the two of them. So you were the only human in the group at knew of this secret relationship there was the two droids, C3po and R2 at knew of this relationship. You had taken a oath to them to never tell anyone of this relationship.

Y/n " oh hello Obi wan" you were in padamo office working on some paper work for him while he was on a trip with anakin, you had been covering for him for the last few days which you didn't mind.

Obi wan " hello y/n I was wondering if the senator is back from his trip yet there are some important matters the republic will like to speak to him about"

Y/n " it seems like he won't be back until later on tonight or tomorrow morning he was visiting some old friends of his"

Obi wan " well if you do see him please tell him I and the council will like to have a word with him"

Y/n " yes I will make sure to do at Obi wan" Obi wan soon left and you soon took a breathe of relaxation you knew keeping this secret was very important and if anyone knew what was going on it could end up badly for everyone.

Y/n " okay now juts have to make sure no one else comes in here asking for the senator" you soon had gone back go work hoping everything will turn out fine.

????? " hey shortie"

Y/n  " hello victor what do I have the pleasure of having you here today" victor was you best fried from the academy well he was an exchange student from mandolore, the both of you become the best of friends while he was at the academy and keep in contact along after he left.

Victor " why do you think ever time I'm here I did something from you"

Y/n " most of the times you come here you do need something from me so what going on this time hiding from a crazy ex"

Victor " oh come on at was one time and one time only"

Y/n ' sure whatever you say so why did you come to see me"

Victor " well the prime minister told me to get lost while he gamble his money and everything else away and so I here with you"

Y/n " you know for a bunch of adult in high power you might of think some of them will have the better judgment not to start something bad but no here we are"

Victor " hey we get to learn some mistakes made by adults but hey at least we are not in jail like lussca and his friends"

Y/n " yeah but the6 got out after their fathers bailed them out and paid for the damage at had done"

Victor " the good part is at they are no longer here"

Y/h " yeah"

Victor " well it was nice being here with you but I have to get back to work I will see later tonight at your place right"

Y/n " yes victor my place" victor soon walked away and you soon heard some sneeze you turn around and saw padamo and anakin standing there.

Padamo " really anakin"

Anakin " what"

Y/n " hey how long have you guys been back"

Anakin " long enough to think you have a relationship with at boy.... hey I will like to stays and ask questions but I have to get back to the jedi temple" anakin soon waved goodbye and once he was gone padamo started asking you many questions about your friend victor and your relationship with him. You told him the good amount of information and later told him the jedi council was looking for him.