Jango fette daughter - female clone

Jango fett had already taken in a clone he had asked at as not like all the rest, but he was now walking those the cloning room after hearing some horrible news. He had heard the new the the Kaminoan scientist were about to kill a clone that was different from the rest.

Kaminoan " Jango what are you doing here":

Jango " I here to take the clone you are all trying to kill I hear she is a female clone right.... so I will take her and make her my daughter"

Kaminoan 2 " as you wish Jango but you most know she will grow at a slower rate then your clones"

Jango " I'm fine with that and I think boba will be fine with having a baby sister" Jango soon and taken the baby female clone who was wrapped in a blanket, he was it going to allow the Kaminoan to kill you and now you were his daughter. He is going to raise you to be a bounty hunter like him and raised in the mandolin way like he was when , he was a kid and like he was doing for boba and now you.

Boba " father what do you have in your arms"

Jango " boba I want you to meet your baby sister y/n she will be living with us from now on"

Boba " I like her father"

Jango " I happy to hear that som because now she about out our family and she will become a bounty hunter as well" the Kaminoans were able to give Jango a crib for you and placed Jango and his children into a bigger housing on the planet. When you got older your father and brother will teach you of all the aliens types and languages, along with some cultures as well. You were able to learn about the whole war going on by listening to the holograms of senate meetings and reports about the war.