Plo koon padawan - you save the trooper and almost die

You are on a mission with master plo koon and the wolf pack, the mission was going well the only issue were some droids. You had finally won back the republic starcruries at was taken over by the droids.

Y/n " see we got the ship back and it still together ....maybe"

Warthog " you have a weird way of looking at things kid"

Y/n " hey I can be positive or negative right now"

Booster " I think I like the positive go lucky versions of you"

Stinker " hey commander we found something interesting over here"

Y/n " coming" you soon walked over to where the troopers were standing and you soon came face to face with a droid that was still alive, soon the droid eyes turn on and they become a bright red.

Y/n " run now get everyone out of his hallway right now" soon the clone troopers started running out of her hallways, you made sure everyone was out of the hallway before you could leave. You had disable them droids bomb but befor you could even leave the, hallways and get to safe the droid bomb went off and exploded the hallway. Leading the vacuums of space to nearly take you and some clone into the cold Space. You had used the force and force pushed the clone trooper to safety but you were still falling.

???? " commander" you had soon hit your head on one of the metal walls knocking you out and you were starting to think this was the end for you, but something grabbed you pulling your into safety.

????? " y/n .... y/n wake up .... young one wake up " you soon had opened your eyes and saw you master was kneel in front of you,

Plo " y/n you are okay"

Y/n " hello master"

Plo " you need well kid you and you saved many lives"

Y/n " thank you master" you try to stand up but you soon feel dizzy and you soon sit back down on the floor,

Booster " hey don't move so easily kid you had bumped you head hard and got a few burns on, your arms but you are fine now kid"

Stinker " you did a great job kid" stinker had thought it will be okay you bump you on your shoulder but you soon, grind  in pain and looked at him and so did everyone else.

Warthog " real stinker"

Stinker " sorry kid" after a while you soon felt okay to stand up and you did but you still had some burns on your arm, and a little painful headache. When you had gotten to jedi temple you were set to the medical room to get the burn treated and cleaned up.