Plo koon padawan - modern au 2

Being an teenager and living in the republic was easy and hard at the same time balance school, family life, and social life at the same time. You had been told by your uncle it will be good for you to get a part time job after all schools sports and clubs had been canceled for investigation.

Y/n " okay working here is great

Ashoka " see and we also get paid a good amount of money and have a three or two breaks "

Y/n " yeah I better then nothing"

Ashoka " yeah" you and Ashoka applied for the same job at a sports store at the mall the both of you hang out and shop at, working at the sports store paid well and it was good hours as well.

Ashoka " hey I'm going to got check the inventory to see if we are low on anything"

Y/n " okay there are not at many people in here so I think I will be okay, call me if you need help" Ashoka soon walked away while you stood at the cashier. You soon saw a few well know faces they were the boys from your uncles military school.

Wolfe " oh hey y/n you are working today"

Y/n " yeah what are you here for today Wolfe"

Wolfe " just some new running shoes and potion shake powder"

Y/n " well you are in luck we have a new order of potion shakes powder arrive today they are near the running shoes"

Booster " cool"

Stinker " hey you know your uncle is here with us they had a few of the teachers take us, here for a field trip"

Y/n " I had a feeling my uncle would come see me at work"

Wolfe " hey boys don't you all have something to buy right now" soon stinker and booster looked at each and soon understood, what Wolfe meant they soon walked away smirking.

Y/n " what was at all about"

Wolfe " oh nothing hey I was wondering when you get off work will you like to get something to eat"

Y/n " sure I will love too"

???? " hey niece and young wofle" you soon saw you uncle standing there and he was looking at the both of you, and could tell something was going on. Soon enough Wolfe started walking away from you waving and you soon looked up at your uncle.

Y/n " hey"

Plo koon " Wolfe will have extras time to hangout with you same goes for the rest, but if he dose something fools tell me right away"

Y/n " yes sir"