Clone tropper sister - fighting

Older brothers can be a pain and overprotective but when you have so many of them at make up a whole military, you could say there were times where you and fights with your brothers over the smallest of things and serious matters. You are sitting on a box waiting for your brothers to get do talking, you had gone off on mission with Ashoka not telling your brother or anakin.

Y/n " oh come one we didn't do anything bad"

???? " hey I don't think what you did was stupid"

Y/n " oh come one hard case everyone know you love doing dangerous missions"

Hard case " hey at least I'm adult and can get away with wonder off and not telling anyone"

Y/n " you are four year old who looks like an adult just because you all an grow older faster then me"

Hard case " they are not going to grounded you at much"

Rex " do you know how stupid and dangers at was for you and Ashoka to do"

Y/n " yes I know rex but we had been order but it was personal for us and we had to do it"

Wolfe " nice try young lady but you can't us leave base without telling anyone"

Y/n " so you all can leave and noting bad will happen but if I leave I'm in trouble"

Fives " yes.....I mean no"

Cody " you are not in trouble sis but you can't always run off you have duties it the republic"

Y/n " yes I know"

Rex " what in the galaxy are we going to do with you"

Y/n " be supportive of me" the guys had let you off the hook easily this time but you soon were allowed to, you were still order to stay in your room for the rest of the night and not cause anymore issues.