Kit fisto ( request)

Jedi master kit fisto had a secret at one on the jedi council knew but a Jedi knight names anakin skywalker, the secret was at kit fisto had a wife and family of his own. That he kept on his birth planet and hidden well enough from his fellow friends, when anakin found out the truth he didn't use it against the Jedi master.

Y/n " so you are getting ready to leave again are you"

Kit fisto " my love I know you hate to see me go and head toward danger but it my Jedi order"

Y/n " I know but why must you always fight can't this war just end and you can come home and be with your family"

Kit fisto " you and the kids are the things I think about most when I'm away, being away kills me emotionally I going to miss the children grow up ... they are just babies and when they get older they might not remember me"

Y/n " listen to me my love your children will never forget who you are and they will love to hear all your, wonderful stories when they are older" soon babies cry filled the house and you and kit fisto looked at each other, and soon enough the both of you walked into the nursery.

Kit fisto " hush now my little ones I will be home soon and I will be here to protect you all, from your nightmares"

Y/n " you are a great father you know"

Kit fisto " thank you my love and you are a great mother and wife .... I will be home when I can" the children soon calmed down and fall back asleep. After a while the both of you walked out of the house, you didn't want him to leave because you didn't know if any moment.

Kit fisto " I love you"

Y/n " I love you too"he kisses you one last time before he get into his ship and take off, he waves good bye to you as he takes off. You soon walked backed into the house once he was fully gone, you soon doing your daily task and few hours later the kids had woken up look for their father but they soon understood he was going to back soon.