Anakin padawan - master yoda lesson

You are walking down the hall of the jedi temple with master yoda he had asked to speak with you about, an important matter. You have been walking with master yoda for a while and he hasn't said anything to you making, your wonder what was happening.

Y/n " ......"

Yoda " I have been told you been a great student of master Skywalker like Ashoka"

Y/n " yes master yoda I have been doing my best to be a great padawan for my master"

Y/n " there is something on your mind this there young one"

Yoda " you fear something young one don't you"

Y/n " well yes master I do fear I'm not a good enough padawan for my master I feel like I letting him and the troopers down"

Yoda " praise you get from your master and troopers young on ... small of things"

Y/n " yes at is true master yoda"

Yoda " then you have nothing to fear young one"

Y/n " yes master yoda"

Ashoka " hello master yoda and y/n"

Anakin " master yoda hello ... hey kid we have a new mission"

Y/n " thanking your for you help master yoda "

Yoda " welcome you are"

Ashoka " come on let get going before anakin placed us on babysitting duty" before you could say anything Ashoka grabbed your handed, and you guys soon ran down the hallways tougher with anakin following behind laughing. The bonds between master and padawan have changed over years, and it seems like the bond you and Ashoka had with anakin would be different then all that had come before making it good and bad.