Plo koon padawan - life day

( when it the holidays and I had decided to due a padawam one shot based on Christmas, and I was also watch new Star Wars holiday lego movies which helped me come up with this idea as well)

It was life day and many jedi master were trying to come up with gifts to give their padawans, a couple weeks ago padawans have give their master gifts and now it was the master turns. Even troopers could give gifts to their young commander if they wish to in the end.

Plo koon " I'm here to pick up a special padawn robe I had order a few weeks ago in the start of month"

Seamstress " oh yes master jedi the robe as been done and it will be perfect for you padawan" plo koon was handed his package which was holding your new robe, after you old one was destroyed in a fire fright with some droids. He made sure it had your perfect measurements.

Plo koon " thank you and here is your pay for your work" plo moon paid the lady in credits and soon left the shop, and made his way back to the temple but he soon ran into some well known faces.

Booster  " oh hey general we didn't know you will be out here at this time"

Plo koon " I was getting my gift for y/n and I'm guessing you guys are here as well getting a gift"

Wolfe " yeah we found a bracelet at matched her old one at her lost their a battle"

Plo koon " I was also maybe to get someone to make a copy of her old rode she lost a while ago"

Stinker " hey do you all wonder what our lives would of been like if we have never meet her"

Booster " life without the commander will be boring because she always there to listen to us and make us laugh, and having her around has changed the whole wolf pack"

Plo koon " I cam agree with you on at booster having her as my padawan has helped me learn many lesson from her, and one day she will make a great jedi master"

Wolfe " yes she will sir" soon all of them head back to the jedi temple and found you and gave you the gifts the smile, on your face made them all happy and you love the gifts dearly.