Plo koon padawan - assaulted ( request)

You are with the Wolfe pack on some new planet to you but half of the wolf pack and master plo koon had been, on the planet before hey you had gotten use to being on planets you have never been on before in your life. You were left alone to look over the medical supplies and weapons that were drop off on the planet, there was some important meeting going but plo koon allowed you to stay here.

Y/n " seems like everything is here" you soon turned around a saw a few humans standing right in front of you, and you didn't know what to say or do.

Human " so you are the little padawan of the alien jedi master"

Y/n " excuse me but his name is master plo koon and please show my master some respect"

Human 2 " aliens like you and your master should of not been allowed into he republic, you all cause to many problems alien like you make me sick"

Y/n " sir you are not the first one to say at to me but you shouldn't be hating someone base on their race"

Human 3 " hey everyone I say we teach little sea girl here a lessons to respect toward above of higher rank better" you were about to us the force and push, the guys away but soon one of them place his hands on your neck and starts chocking you.

Y/n " please stop .... I don't want ... to hurt any one you"

Human 1 " hey I have heard her species females sell well on the market and with her being a jedi we could get, a better rate on credits on her"

???? " hello gentlemen but I will like it if you let my padawan go and step away from her or else" you are soon freed from the guys grip and push him one the ground and run towards plo koon and the wolf pack. Wolfe place you behind him and booster.

Plo koon " how dare you try to assault a child you are scum at have to been taught a lesson, but I won't be teaching you all someone else will"

Wolf " if the republic found out about this they will think more about helping you people, because no takes kind to those who land their hand on child and try assault others" soon the guys who attacked you were soon arrested and taken away while everyone check up on you.

Y/n " I'm fine everyone see there are no marks"

Plo koon " still you could of been badly hurt or even killed"

Y/n " you came at the right time and saved me thank you"

Stinker " anytime kiddo but next time we are going to have a few of us stay with you"

Y/n " okay I like at deal"