Clone trooper sister - you are almost killed and bertrayal

It was a new day in the republic and this time you are one a new planet with all the squadrons you service under. All your brothers were in an important meeting with the generals while you are checking the storage bins at have arrived.

Y/n " okay it seems like everything is in these bins" you are getting by R2 because everyone else was in the meeting or ok portal.

Y/n " hey buddy what else is left on your task list" R2 soon shows you a hologram list of the trash the generals and your brothers and given you, it seemed like the generals gave you a shorter list then your brothers.

Y/n " okay it seems like we have to check the hanger area there are some food supplies and medical supplies for the locals of the planet"

Y/n " well come on buddy let's see what we can do" You and R2 started walking to the hanger area, you didn't have your helmet because it was getting repaired after you got in a fright with a droid. You past by a few of your brothers and wave at them.

Y/n " oh come on buddy you are very popular here" You had soon leaned to understand what R2 was saying to you and right now he was having mixed feelings about this whole mission.

Viper " oh hey kiddo where are you heading to"

Y/n " oh hey viper I'm just heading to the hanger area I have some shipment I need to check out with R2" you could see the facial expression on viper and his pod but they were worried and sacred at the same time.

Viper " we'll be careful the hanger area is empty at the moment"

Y/n " I promise everyone here is starting to sound like Rex, Cody, and Wolfe" you smile and soon walked away with R2 and stared heading towards the hanger area.

Hanger area

Y/n " wow it is very empty here I thought viper and the boys were just joking around with me"

Y/n " well buddy the sure we get this done the sooner we get to have a good break maybe" you started checking a few of the boxs making sure everything was in there. Soon R2 started beeping loudly like he was scared of something you soon stop what you were doing and look at him.

Y/n " buddy what the mat....." before you could given get your words out an explosion had gone off the force of the explosion had sent you back and few feet knocking you to the ground hard, whole for R2 the force of powerful enough to send him out of the hanger area but soon the hanger door were blocked. To the roof falling down on it self leaving you trapped inside of hanger area which was mostly destroyed and some parts on fire.

Outside of the hanger

The base alarms were going off like crazy and trooppers and jedi were heading towards the hanger area where the explosion came from in the first place.

Anakin " are R2 are you okay buddy what happened here an d where is y/n" R2 asked anakin question and that when am worried look showed up on anakin face.

Rex " sir where is y/n"

Anakin " she in the hanger alone and we have to get her out fast to seems like she might not have that much time left before something bad happens"

Obi wan " we have to make sure we get here out of there without getting her more injured"

Plo koon " we can use the force to lift up some of the things but we need you man to bring her out"  the jedi master used the force all together, Rex and Cody ran into there and grabbed you and soon brought you back out. You had some cute on your arms and hands and some ash on your face but you were still breathing.

Kix " she seems to be doing okay but she will need some stitches for her cuts and scars, and we have to make she her lungs haven't taken in any smoke or ash"

Rex " fine just make sure she is okay Kix we are leaving her in your hands while, we hunt dons the person who did this and ask them why" you are placed on stretcher and taken away by Kix and some other medical troopers, and droids and now it was time to hunt down the persons who decided to hurt you.

Hours later

Y/n " ......." you soon opened your eyes and saw you are laying in the medial bed you started lifting yourself up from the bed, when you felt someone place their hand on your shoulder.

Kix " hey you have to take it easy sis but I'm happy to see you are okay"

Y/n " hey Kix"

Rex " hey Kix how is .... y/n you are awake"

Y/n " hey Rex"

Anakin " we are good to see you are awake y/n and we caught the people who are responsible for this"

Y/n " who is responsible for the bombing" everyone looked at each other and you were laying there wondering what was happening.

Plo koon " you shouldn't be worry about this right now young one"

Y/n " yes general"

Jessie " hey now you have some cool scars with a good story to share later on" Jessie was soon hit over the head by Rex and next by echo, you sit there laughing at your brother. After a few days of being stuck in the medial bay and under the orders of Kix you were finally allowed, to go back on portal but you weren't allowed to be in battle for a few months.