Obi wan padawan - no longer a padawan

Your days of being a padawan were coming to an end the rest of your friends and former clan mates had already, become Jedi knight but you knew the right time will come for you. You had been remembering the days of your padawan years with your master Obi wan, and you were hoping one day you will be a great master like him. You soon walked into the Jedi council room after being called there by your master, you could find any other Jedi knights or padawans.

Y/n " ......"

Yoda " young padawan today of the day you are no longer a padawan in the jedi order eyes"

Y/n " master yoda"

Obi wan " yes my dear padawan you have grown over the years and become a great Jedi"

Yoda " you are no longer at shy youngling I use to know but now you are a young Jedi knight"

Y/n " thank you master yoda"

Obi wan " I'm happy to see you become my second padawan to become a Jedi knight, and I can't wait to see what you will do with you life"

Y/n " thank you master and I will take the lesson you have thought me, with me threw out my life" Obi wan smiled ah you and you were soon knighted by yoda and your padawan braid was broken. You were soon hugged by Ashoka and you were happy to see her.

Ashoka " I'm so happy you are now a Jedi knight y/n"

Y/n " thank you Ashoka"

Ashoka " now we can see what our lives will be like in the Jedi order as knight and no longer padawans" Obi wan had a big smiled on her face and he was overjoyed at your were now a Jedi knight and no longer the young padawan he meet many years ago.

Many years later

Y/n " master it good to see you again"

Obi wan " my former padawan y/n it great to see you again as well"

???? " master y/n" you soon see you padawan coming running over to you who is a twilek boy named sora, he had been running late due to playing prank with your troopers,

Y/n " sora you are here I will like you to meet my former master Obi wan"

Sora " hello master Obi wan"

Obi wan " hello young I have been hearing you and my padawan have been going on great adventures"

Y/n " yes we have but this war is this going on"

Obi wan " yes it y/n but it will soon come to and end and we will have peace for while"

Y/n " yes master"