Anakin padawan - friends in high places

Being the chosen ones padawan it was easy and hard to make friends but their people wanted to your friend, for the right reason or for their own personal gaining. You soon had made a secret friendship at was unknown to your master and Ashoka. Either one of time knew you were friends with a smuggler boy named sora, you two had meet one day when you were undercover in lower levels of coursant. He was in some trouble and you came to his rescue and ever since at day the two of you had been close buddies.

Sora " I can't believe you actually agreed to having a meal with me" you and sora and agreed to meet at this small restaurant ok low level of coursant.

Y/n " oh come on sora you are not at bad of person"

Sora " I know but won't you get in trouble for having a meal with a smuggler with you being a Jedi"

Y/n " well what the council doesn't know won't hurt them" sora soon smiled at your and took a sip of his drink while you eat some of you meal.

Sora " so I don't have to worry about your master coming out of nowhere and attacking me"

Y/n " oh my master has been busy dealing with the council but I do think he might start getting worried of where I'm going"

Sora " so he might show up out nowhere and caught us together"

Y/n " yeah but he won't hurt you because you are my friend and he will respect you"

Sora " will he"

Y/n " I don't know maybe walk a bit easy when he finally shows up"

Sora " sure" soon your comlink started beeping and you so9n got out your comlink waiting to hear who voice, was about to speak.

Comlink

Anakin " hey kid where are you"

Y/n " enjoying some time out anakin"

Anakin " okay well hurry up we have an upcoming mission we need to leave for soon"

Y/n " coming right away"

End of comlink

Y/n " well I have to get going now and stay out of trouble sora"

Sora " I don't promise anything beautiful but I will be see you later or maybe soon"

Y/n " maybe you will" you soon left some credits on the table for your meal and soon left the restaurant quickly, and head back to the Jedi temple where the rest of the team was waiting. Anakin wanted to know where you had been but he was going to ask questions later.