Mando foungling - your life with him

You are now thirteen years old and you have been enjoying your life with mando, over the years of living with mando he thought you how to fights and the mandolore warrior ways. When it comes to your guys order there was mostly a number on rule never let outsiders see your face, being a teenage you did you best to follow the rule. You never removed you helmet in front of strangers but you took it off at night and when you were with mando.

Mando " stay in the ship I will be back with the guy later"

Y/n " oh come on mando why can't I come with you"

Mando " you can come on bounty hunt next time but not this time, you can watch over the frozen guest"

Y/n " yes sir" you and gotten you armor at a young age but you put your own design to your armor, but you did have the logo at mando had on his, which was a mud horn the symbol of the animal was on your right and left shoulder of your armor.

Y/n " i will just find something interesting to keep me busy for while" when mando was raising you over the past years he helped you learn many alien species languages and cultures, you even knew some of the mando language as well. When you were on hunts with mando you had ben given the name of mando child, even when he was not your father by blood he still raised you as his daughter and treated you as one.

Y/n " someone is going to run they always try to run" you were right because soon enough mando came back onto the ship dragged unconscious man behind him, you didn't say anything.

Mando " watch him and when he wakes up come get me we are leaving"

Y/n " yes sir"

Mando " good hey I got your some gifts" mando soon dropped a sack in front of you, and you soon open it to see a stun blaster, and a few other things. He soon place his hands on your shoulders and he soon walked away to the cock pit, and soon enough you guys were leaving the planet.