Obi wan padawan - life day

Obi wan was trying to find you the perfect gift for life day he had already knew what he was going you get you, it was a gold headpiece which went went with your culture. You did have one one before at as attached to your padawan beaded braid but it had gotten riddled off and destroy, but a drunken man. You did your best to try to fix your hairpiece but there was nothing you could do.

Obi wan " well I hope y/n enjoy her gift I know this won't replace her old one but I hope, it make her feel some what close to her people"

Cody " general I think the kid will like it no matter what"

Waxier " Cody right general she will be happy with any gift your give her"

Obi wan " I know but I thought this one will be special for her but it the only connection she might have with her people"

Boil " hey I happy to have the kid around she make the whole squadron happy"

Obi wan " yes she is and there are times when she acts like anakin and Ashoka"

Cody " yes she dose general but at lest she not doing any dangerous stunts like general sky walker yet"

Obi wan " yes we are lucky for now come on let head back to the temple leaving her with anakin, to long and good and bad results" the three troopers just laughs and soon enough everyone was heading back to the temple where Obi wan you, the gift and you eyes light up with joy when you say it and he was happy to see you reaction to your gift.