Plo koon padawan - sith

You are with master plo koon on a mission to find out a secret base of general Grievous, the two of you had brought Wolfe with you guys as backup.

Y/n " why did the council want you to come find the metal Sith Lord"

Plo koon " well young one there are many moments between me and the dear general"

Y/n " oh great"

Wolfe " we tried to get rid of him many years ago before you showed up and you can say he hates most of us because of it"

Y/n " oh so you have done some dangerous missions before master"

Plo koon " yes I have young one but at dose not mean you can do them as well"

Y/n " yes master" you soon sit back in your seat looking out the window thinking of your upcoming fight with the metal guy himself. Everything was going well to well but soon the ship stopped moving and it seems like plo Koom was no longer under control of the ship, you soon saw a sith space ship.

Y/n " master they are pull us in"

Wolfe " general what do we do next"

Plo koon " we will fight being know the general he will want to fight me one on one" soon grievous ship attached to plo koon ship. You soon got up from your seat and turn on your lightsaber while Wolfe got out his blasters and put on his helmet.

Y/n " ready for a good fight Wolfe"

Wolfe " alway ready for a fight kid"

Plo koon " young one you will deal with the droids with Wolfe but leave the general to me"

Y/n " yes master" soon the fight started when the droids broke into the ship you and Wolfe were able to get them back, into their own ship. The both of you were destroying droids left and right with the help of plo koon giving the two of you backup. Soon all of you came across the tin man himself you knew there will be no fair fight between the general amd your master.

Grievous " once I kill you plo koon I will kill the child and then the clone trooper, or I might kill her first and have the two of you watch her die"

Plo koon " I won't allow at to happen grievous"you master and grievous still fraught each other but like usual when the frightening our hard grievous pull a coward move. Grievous soon escape using a escape pod and soon all three of you were running off the sith ship at was about to self destruct. Soon all of you were once again safe on plo koon ship which was freed some grievous ship.

Y/n " ......."

Plo koon " you did a great job today young one and maybe one day we will finally caught the general"once you all gotten back to republic base, Wolfe had returned to the trooper quarters saying he had an important meeting with the other squadron leaders. Master plo koon had went to meeting with the jedi council to discuss what had happened between him and grievous.

Ashoka " so did you scarp the tin man"

Y/n " no he become a coward and run away but I did get to destroy some droids what about you and Anakin"

Ashoka " ventrees got away again but we did teach her an important lesson"

Y/n " well I say we did a great job today even if we didn't caught the people we were after we learned something important"

Ashoka " you are become like master plo koon as time as by"

Y/n " you are becoming like anakin everyday" Ashoka and you soon laugh the two of you were become like your master soon the both of you walked away to go find something to keep. The both of you busy for a few hours while the both of your masters were busy in an meeting.