Anakin padawan - bullied

You are walking around the senate building waiting for anakin to get done speaking with his friend senator padamo and Ashoka was off world on some private mission. The troopers were busy messing around the with the newbies or what they like to call them shinnes.

Y/n " why couldn't I stay at the jedi temple the I could be in the library by now reading over some old advice data"

???? " well well isn't it Skywalker new student y/n"

Y/n " hello general tarklin it good to see you are doing well this day" You really didn't like the general and you could tell he didn't like you or any padawan at all.

Tarkin " waiting for your master as usual"

Y/n " yes I'm and I'm not here to start a debate with you like last time"

Tarklin " I still can't believe master skywalker keeps you around"

Y/n " ......"

Tarklin " nothing to say young one"

Anakin " why don't I say something tarklin like one things leave my padawan alone"

Tarklin " oh master jedi anakin skywalker is seems like you still have to train this one a bit more, she doesn't respect her elders"

Y/n " I only respect the elders I like and you are not one of them"

Tarklin " why you stupid child"

Anakin " tarklin if you land a hand on my padawan I will teach you a lesson you won't forget"

Tarklin " I don't have time for these stupid games with children" tarklin soon walked away but gave you one more evil look before he disappeared.

Y/n " still don't like him and never will"

Anakin " I can agree with you on at now come one the senator invited us to dinner"

Y/n " sir sky guy" anakin was going to make sure no one ever bullied you while he was around and he knew, he was going to stand up for you all the time and by your side.