Obi wan padawan - younglings lesson

You are waiting at the clone trooper base today you are giving a lesson to a group of younglings under the orders of Master Yoda, Your master was off-world on from Jedi council business, and yoda thought it will be good for you to teachs the young ones a lesson or two. You soon see a group of youngling running towards but they soon stop when they get close to you.

Y/n " good morning young ones"

Youngling " good morning padawan y/n"

Y/n " today we will be talking about the future relationships you will all have with your troopers which will come in handed during battle"

Human boy " they are just troopers at can be nothing useful padawan y/n"

Y/n " you are not the only one who think at young one and that were you all wrong, these man are the best of the best they fight with honor and protects each other and jedi with their lives"

Human girl " what makes them so important"

Y/n " because when we are in battle there are the ones you can trust to always have your back and never let harm come to you"

Twin'lek girl " what about death of troopers"

Y/n " yes young ones there will be some time where you will lost your man on the battles field, but you will honor them by keeping up the good fight and living to see a new day ... now come I'm going to have you meet some friends of mine" you soon started walking away and the children followed you and you soon came across your troopers.

Boil " commander"

Y/n " hello Cody"

Waxier " hey kid who are the shrimps with you"

Y/n " these are the youngling and future of the Jedi order"

Boil " hey kids are your already to become padawan and fight beside our fellow brothers"

Younglings " yes"

Human boy 2 " excuse me padawan y/n what with the group of trooper over there taking in a circle" you soon looked at that where the boy was pointing, and you soon see the captains talkings.

Y/n " well those are the captains they are very serious about their work, you will see them a lot when you become a padawa" the kids got to ask the troopers some questions and the troopers were fine about the questions, and they even told the kids some stories at your approved of.

Y/n " now come on I promised master yoda I will get you all back the temple before dark"

Youngling " yes padawan y/n" you soon had taken the padwans back to the jedi temple where they all lived and learned, you were happy to teach the kids something and you were hoping they learn something from your lesson.