Clone tropper sister - boba fett

You knew the name boba fett very well like all the rest of your brothers he was like an older brother to you, but he had a different path in life from all the other clones. You had been told over and over again to never have word with boba fett but that was hard for you because, he came looking for you and found you. So now you are far level of republic home planet where no trooper were went, and you are standing right in front of boba.

Y/n " why did you call me here brother"

Boba " to see how you are doing sis I stick dint trust those jedi and clones with you"

Y/n " boba I'm fine I have been doing my best to prove myself to them and so far so good"

Boba " one day they are going to betray you and have you killed"

Y/n " Rex said they will never happen they will never kill me I'm one of them I'm their sister"

Boba " open your eyes little moms they are human droids and they will always be like at, but you are different little one"

Y/n " ........"

Boba " here take this comlink if any happens to you and the clones can't come to save you I will, I made a promise to just father to make sure nothing bad happens to you"

Y/n " okay" boba had your the comlink and patted you one the head before he flew off after a new bounty of his, you looked at the comlink you knew boba might be telling the truth but you really didn't want to believe it just yet.

Comlink

Fives " hey kid where are you Rex, Cody, and Wolfe are losing at you have been gone a bit longer the usual"

Y/n " oh I'm coming I'm just wondering around the planet and see all the levels"