Obi wan padawan - you save clones and almost die

You and your master along with the clones or 212 were in a swap planet at was causing many trouble then one, it need make to easy to destroy the clones on the planet. You were walking in the dirty swap water with your troopers and obi wan, trying to find any more troopers still alive.

Y/n " master would it be wrong for me to say I don't really trust the prime minister of this planet"

Obi wan " keep your mind clear young one before you rush to conclusion"

Y/n " yes master"

Obi wan " now take a squad over to north side of the swap and scout for droids"

Y/n " yes master" you and taken five troopers with you it was waxier, boil, and Apollo, Hotshot, skipper. All six of you are walking thew the swampy water, you still didn't have your whole trust in the prime minister's you and meet with Obi wan when you all arrived in the planet. You had a feeling  he was keeping a deep dark secret from the republic but you didn't know, if it was true or not. 

Y/n " everyone stop I think there is something wrong" the troopers stopped walking and looked at you wondering what could be the matter. Soon the swap water started bubbling starting to give everyone in a panic state, you had soon gotten you lightsaber out. Soon you all came face to face with this large and scary swap monster the troopers stared to shooting at the monster but nothing was working.

Y/n " get out of here all of you now and go get master Obi wan"

Boil " kid we are not leaving you alone"

Y/n " I said now boil and I'm your commander so my word of law now go"

Waxier " we will be back kid just stay alive" the troopers soon left and at when you started to fight the monster, but you were losing you kept on getting hit and tossed in the air. You soon had looked up and saw the monster soon stop moving, you soon were able to tell it was droid in hiding,

Y/n " oh no" you soon looked around and saw the warrior of the planet were around you and before you could do anything, you were taken out and you started to feel like you were drowning in the water. You soon had blackout and you really couldn't fight anymore.

Hours later

You soon opened your eyes to see you are in the medical bed, you soon looked around the room and soon enough your master came walking into the room.

Y/n " hello master"

Obi wan " y/n I'm glad to see you are away and looking better"

Y/n " yes master ..... so what happened back there"

Obi wan " the prime minister betrayed the republic and wanted to kill you and the rest of us .... I'm sorry my dear I should it trusted you when you said something was wrong"

Y/n " it okay master the good point is not one had gotten hurt or killed"

Obi wan " yes young one you are right and now get some sleep, it going to be along travel back the temple and you will have to go to the medical bay start away"

Y/n " yes master" Obi wan could feel you had a great skill with the force when it comes to telling the truth or not, after this day he was going to start trusting you even more.