Anakin padawan - bad batch

You were feeling many mixed emotions right now because anakin and Ashoka left you at the jedi temple, but they took the rest of 501 with them on a mission leaving you alone. You were soon assigned a mission with a secret clone squadron called the bad batch, so you were happy to be on mission. You could say meeting the bad batch they made a lasting impression on you and they were a fun group of guys.

Y/n " so you are the leader of the group hunter"

Hunter " yes I'm commander"

Y/n " well hunter you and your man surprise me"

Wrecker " so how dose it feel to be the padawan of skywalker"

Y/n " I great but he is always doing some dangerous at later get us in trouble"

Cross hair " you seem to have a good talent with your lightsabers"

Y/n " thanks cross hair I hear you are a great shot when it comes to the battle" you had been left on the ship tech and you'd an say it was great conversation with him. You were able to learn new things of galaxy at you never heard about and being near him made you feel great like when it comes to the rest the clones.

Y/n " hey teach you might want to get the ship start because trouble is coming and it dose not look friendly" tech soon started the ship and the guys had gotten onto the ship fast, while you started using your lightsabers to make the blaster bolts go back to the droids.

Hunter " thanks for the help commander"

Y/n " anytime guys" soon everyone got onto the ship and you all soon left the base fast, the guys couldn't stay long when they dropped you off back at the temple but you still salute them for their great work and they salute you back.

Anakin " hey shortie where have you been all day"

Y/n " oh just doing some errand runs for the temple at all nothing much"

Ashoka " running errands sound like more fun then getting stuck on some planet for hours on end, in the cold"

Y/n " wow at sounds like a long story"

Ashoka " to long of an story"