Anakin padawan - ashoka leaves

You are feeling many emotions at the moment ever since Ashoka had been excused of crime she didn't do, everyone turned their back on her. You are running threw the hanger dock looking for Ashoka before she left, you had went into her room and saw there was only a data pad left. You soon turned it on and watch a hologram video play of Ashoka saying goodbye to you and everyone else.

Y/n " Ashoka ... Ashoka ... Ashoka"

Ashoka " y/n what are you doing here you should be asleep"

Y/n " I went to go check on you and found the data pad"

Ashoka " I'm sorry y/n I didn't mean to leave like this but I have to I ... no longer feel close to the jedi order"

Y/n " Ashoka what about anakin and the 501st"

Ashoka " if i stayed to say goodbye they would of stoped me from leaving but I have to leave y/n, I know you might not under yet but o have to"

Y/n " I understand Ashoka but you are like a big sister to be you are always looking out for me"

Ashoka " you are like a baby sister to me but now I have to leave and you will grew up to be a wonderful Jedi, one day and I will be so proud of you"

Y/n " thank Ashoka"

Ashoka " look out for the buys for me would you"

Y/n " I will max eghe force be with you Ashoka"

Ashoka " may the force be with you y/n" Ashoka soon hugged you one more time before her left and you said her leave the jedi temple, but you soon heard footsteps waking towards you. You soon turned around and saw anakin standing there.

Anakin " hey there kiddo"

Y/n " she gone"

Anakin " I know kiddo I know but one day we will see her again I promise" anakin soon hugged you as your cried he was also broken about his padawan leaving but he was not, going to show it because he wanted it brave for you. The next day the troopers found out along with the jedi order, anakin was not talking up any of jedi council and he told them to leave you alone as well.

Rex " hey kiddo who are you feeling"

Y/n " okay but I still miss her I wish she was able to stay but the force was calling her somewhere else"

Rex " I know kiddo but now we have make sure we live to see her again"

Y/n " sure Rex" Rex soon hugged you as well Ashoka leaving hurt everyone but you all knew Ashoka, will coke back one day and that might be many years from now and everything would have changed since then.