Obi wan padawan - what he/clones think of you

You have been the padawan for Obi wan for a year now and a few months, but you have yet to see and know of your master true feelings about you, and same with the troopers. You knew your thought your master as a father and the troopers as uncles at could be funny and strict at the same time.

Obi wan

To Obi wan you were like a daughter to him and he knew he could be very strict when it comes to you, he knew he was about of the jedi council and he did to be the best master he could be to you. You always were not driving him crazy like anakin had done when he was still Obi wan padawan. There were times when you did make him wonder if anakin influence on you had started setting in. He knew one day you will become a great jedi and might some day take a sit on the jedi council along side him, or many years after he was gone from this world.

212

Well the boys of the 212 saw you as a little sister or niece at times they could be laid back with you but, there were times when they were serious like Obi wan. All the man of the 212 had major respect towards you because you showed them, you cared deeply for them and everyone around you. There were times when you could make them laugh and there were times, when you could be serious with them. They all knew one day you would no longer be called padawan y/n you would be know of jedi master y/n and they hoped to one day service under you when you become a jedi master.

Others

You could say there were many others that liked you and had respect towards you, and at one person was satitino the duke of mandolore. He so9n grew to like you very much and made comments once while at Obi wan was giving to good of padawan. Then there were people who hated you and at will be death watch see you as Obi wan padawan, made them hate you even more but there was one in death watch who likes you and respect you.

The jedi council

Half of the jedi council liked you and there were some who disliked you, you didn't care for what the jedi council had to say about you at much. Master yoda did respect you and so did master plo koon after you few mission with them, and their man respect you as well.

Anakin

Oh anakin loves you because he finally had someone else to drive his former master to old age quickly, he also like you because you could be fun when Obi wan was not around. Even Ashoka likes you as well because she had a new friend to hangout with when you two master were busy with the council.