Obi wan padawan - modren au 2

You are working the afternoon shift at a cafe but you were not alone you worked the shift with, your best friend Ashoka. Working at the cafe in mall had so many drama when to came to regular customers, mostly from kids who went to schools with you and Ashoka and also worked here at the mall as well.

Obi wan " oh hey kiddo"

Y/n " hey uncle"

Anakin " hey shortie we came to see you and Ashoka at work"

Ashoka " hey we are doing a great job here" soon two more of your and Ashoka coworkers came walking into the cafe wearing the work uniform.

Y/n " hey Korkie and lux I thought you boys had the day off today"

Lux " well we need until the manger called us saying two people had been fired"

Ashoka " oh yes Betty and her sister Ashley yeah they got init fright yesterday and cause to much trouble for the customers"

Y/n " well we need tell me to stop it and no they didn't want to listen and it all over some boy who been playing them both"

Obi wan " why did I sing the slip only you to work here"

Y/n " because you said it would be great for me and teach me responsible and respect"

Anakin " she got you there old man" Obi wan and anakin placed their order to lux while you clean off some tables, and making sure the napkins holder are filled.

Korkie " hey it seems like we are all closing shop today"

Y/n " yeah .... hey it better it be dealing with the closing with friends then alone"

Obi wan " come on anakin we need to head back to school we will be back yo pick you girls up later" you and Ashoka nodded and soon enough. Obi wan and anakin had left and soon enough the regular customer came in and soon business was back to some what normal.