Clone tropper sister - misson with ashoka

You were walking around the clone trooper hanger coming back from practice with Rex and Cody, you were walking dome the hallway minding you own business when someone or something grabbed your arm and pulling you into a hallway.

Y/n " ahh .... Ashoka"

Ashoka " hey y/n I need you for a private mission"

Y/n " what you mean by private mission you mean something you are going to do, that the general dose not know about right"

Ashoka " well yes"

Y/n " okay what are we going to do"

Ashoka " I will tell you once we are on the ship we have to leave now before anakin finds out"

Y/n " okay" you knew there will be a good and bad outcome when it comes to general and your brothers finding out about, this mission. Soon enough you and Ashoka were on the ship still and yet to tell you what the two of you were going after this time.

Y/n " okay so mind tell me why this mission is undercover"

Ashoka " well it a personal mission and I can't let Anakin stop me from doing this mission"

Y/n " okay so are we going after someone or something"

Ashoka " ........"

Y/n " Ashoka don't tell me you are going after pirates"

Ashoka " maybe ask master yoda"

Y/n " master yoda"

Ashoka " he had sent me on this mission and said to take you with me ...l there this old jedi temple"

Y/n " well if general yoda say this mission this important then I'm all in for it and hey I can't leave you alone here"

Ashoka " thanks y/n" you and Ashoka were having friendship moment but they moment was soon ended when, a income call was coming.

Y/n " we are in trouble"

Ashoka " how can you tell"

Y/n " I feel the angry of man6 brothers and I think the general is calling" Ashoka soon answers the call and it was general Skywalker.

Anakin " Ashoka where are you and where is y/n as well"

Ashoka " well master I was against on a mission by master yoda and y/n is with me"

Anakin " Ashoka how many times have I told you and y/n not to go on solos mission"

Ashoka " y/n has he never told us this"

Y/n " ..... no"

????? " y/n get back here now young lady"

Y/n " oh hey Rex how are you doing"

Rex " don't you dare change the subject young lady where are you two"

Y/n " in deep space" Ashoka started laughing at your comment and so did you but Rex and anakin were not laughing, at the comment you had made.

Y/n " going into hyper speed right now"

Amani and Rex " don't you ...."

Ashoka " bye boys we will see you all later" ahsoka soon pulled the lever and soon you guys had went into hyper speed and the call had gotten disconnect. After a few minutes you guys came out of hyper speed and you soon saw a planet right in front of you guys.

Ashoka " that he planet"

Y/n " okay let's get this mission started" soon the ship was landed in the surface of the planet you and Ashoka soon walked off the ship. You were soon facing the jedi temple and you gave a Ashoka a worried looked before either one, of you took another step.

Y/n " I will wait out here it seems like this is a thing for you"

Ashoka " thank you I will be back shortly"

Y/n " okay" Ashoka soon walked into the jedi temple leaving me to keep an eye out for anything, that could show up and causing some trouble.

A few hours later

Y/n " I'm so dead when we get back to base Rex will never let me leave ever again"  you were preparing your self for the long lecture you will get from Rex the Cody and lastly Wolfe. Out all your other brothers those three seemed of be more overprotective of you and have higher power over you as well.

Ashoka " okay ready to go"

Y/n " yeah did you get what you were looking for or learn something new"

Ashoka " yeah now come one we have to get back home so there is enough time to lecture us"

Y/n " yeah let's go and maybe they will go easy on us if general yoda has talked with them" you and Ashoka had left the planet and you guys soon had returned to base, Anakin and Rex still did scold you for while until yoda came and saved you two.