{Part Two} Plunge Into Shadow (Falon x Wolfgang)

While walking around the monastery, You find Falon and Wolfgang engaged in a solemn conversation. You approach them slowly, but neither one of them seems to notice your arrival.

Falon: Are you sure that this is the right group?

Wolfgang: I'm positive of it. If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't be talking to you about it now.

Falon: I see... I guess that we have some business to take care of then.

Wolfgang: Exactly. They need to be eliminated, and I think there's no better time than the present.

Falon: Are you sure that this will be the best time for us to take care of it though? Should we tell anyone where we're going? Believe me when I say that I'm eager to go and take care of this, but... I don't know. You're fully aware of how risky this can be.

Wolfgang: Yeah, I know... It certainly wouldn't hurt for us to invite a few others along. I doubt they'd mind. I can tell a few of us are getting stir crazy. Speaking of company... Hey there, Professor. You sure are trying to hide yourself, huh?

You show yourself to them and say that You are sorry for eavesdropping before explaining that You didn't want to interrupt.

Wolfgang: I was just kidding around with you. There's nothing to worry about. Besides, we were thinking about inviting a few other people to come with us on our upcoming meeting anyways.

Falon: You see... We've found some new information that might help us with uncovering some unsavory individuals, but since they're involved with the Canis Mafia... Let's just say that we believe that it would be for the best if we asked a few others to come along.

You ask if they would be willing to explain in further detail.

Wolfgang: Lord Columbus was once the leader of the Canis group. He was the one in charge for quite some time, but... He wasn't the only one behind the operation. He had a territory to run, and he had to also cover his tracks to ensure that nobody caught on to what he was doing. He couldn't have done all that by himself.

Falon: We believe that we've found the person responsible for helping him out, and they're hiding out in Columbus territory. We're going to take care of them once and for all, but it's a bit of a risky mission for us to work on by ourselves, so... Would you want to come with us?

You think about it for a moment before nodding your agreement.

Wolfgang: Awesome. It's great to hear that you're willing to work with us. Now, how about you go and get together some supplies? We can leave as soon as you're ready. After all, we want to take care of this as early as possible so that we can get back here.

You nod your understanding before leaving to take care of the preparations for the coming fight.

A few hours later, You find yourself walking through Columbus territory once again. Wolfgang and Falon are walking with You.

Falon: I never thought I would find myself back here after our mission five years ago... I was hoping that I wouldn't be here, actually. That's certainly far more accurate.

Wolfgang: But then I had to exist to drag you right back into it.

Falon: It's not your fault, Wolfgang... Ever since hearing about your connection, I suppose you could say that I've felt responsible for dealing with the aftermath of Lord Columbus' actions.

Wolfgang: Neither one of us is to blame for what he did, but we still feel as if we should be taking care of it... That's what you're thinking about, right?