{Part One: White Clouds} Chapter Seven: Fangs of Corruption II (Blue Lions)

You arrive at the Blue Lions classroom the day of the mission. Reese and Kaeta are inside with the students and Nesreen.

Reese: It's time we went to finish this.

Magnolia: It's nice to see you as part of the party, Nesreen.

Nesreen: Lady Aisa wants me to learn as much as I can about the Columbus territory and all that it's involved with.

Kaeta: The Canis Mafia is dangerous, and the church needs to know how to approach it.

Falon: Lady Aisa made a good decision there.

Nora: I can't believe he's gotten away with this up to now.

Kyle: At least we don't need to deal with him.

Illona: Yeah... Malice is our target, not Canis.

Karim: Getting involved with the mafia itself is asking for disaster.

Aestlyn: They'll go out of their way to hurt us if it feeds their desires.

Cassia: I'm not looking forward to going there.

Reese: We don't need to stay here. The mission is waiting for us out there, and it isn't going to finish itself.

Kaeta: I don't know what to think about any of this, but I know I have a bad feeling about it.

Nesreen: If Lady Aisa wants information, that's what she's going to get.

Magnolia: If Malice and Columbus are connected, we'll find the evidence we need.

Falon: We didn't learn much last month, but that's all about to change.

Kyle: We're going to take care of things this time.

Illona: Here's hoping we don't die along the way...

Cassia: Lady Aisa sent a message to the Columbus territory that Malice is our only target on the investigation.

Karim: Still, we have Nesreen following us to figure out what's going on... We'll get information regardless.

Aestlyn: Let's finish this already.

Nora: I'm just glad we don't have to interact with the mafia.

Reese: Let's go finish this.

The students leave with Reese, Nesreen, and Kaeta. You follow after them as Seraphine speaks.

Seraphine: I don't like this at all... In fact, just the idea of doing all this makes me want to scream. Canis is dangerous... That's all I've heard about them, and it's scary... I guess we won't know what to do until after we take them on.

You nod. Soon enough, the party leaves the monastery behind.

You arrive in Columbus territory in Leicester a few hours later. The buildings are all rundown, nearly falling apart. The streets are crowded and dirty. You cringe at the smell of the filth.

Seraphine: It smells rotten... Yuck.

Kaeta: I think I'm going to be sick...

Nesreen: Good old Columbus... Disgusting as always, I see...

Nora: So many people still call this territory their home.

Illona: I don't think it's actually home for them. It's just the location of their houses. This could never be home.