{Part Two: Emerald Tempest} Chapter Nineteen: The Buried Truth II

At the conclusion of the moon, You rise from your slumber and begin to make your way to the cardinals' room. Seraphine speaks to You along the way.

Seraphine: I'm worried about what we're going to be doing next... We might actually come to clash against Evenor at long last, and that... I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous. We're going to have to put forth as much effort as possible to make sure that we're alright.

You nod your agreement as You start to walk to the cardinals' room.

Seraphine: But all we can do for now is face this issue. There has to be a reason for all of this to happen, and we're going to have to see how the pieces come together soon. It's just a matter of time... That's what I'm hoping for, at the very least.

Seraphine's voice ceases its echoing when You arrive at the cardinals' room. The Knights of Seiros can be found there, and Cordelia is pointing to a specific portion of the map on the table for the rest of the occupants of the room.

Cordelia: Alright, everyone. Right here, you can see our destination for the moon. We're going to be doing what we can to determine what it is that's been happening in this area.

Cassia: I presume that this is the area where Evenor was last spotted as well... What a troublesome woman.

Yuliya: She's been responsible for human experimentation for years now. I could hardly expect her to be pleasant, and you shouldn't either.

Rodain: Then we'll simply have to show her what it is that she's going up against. I doubt that she'll see reason, but it will help our cause.

Piers: We don't know what it is that we're going to be up against... I'm hoping it's only Evenor's personal forces.

Wynne: You aren't the only one. I don't want to have to put up with the emperor's army while we're out there.

Derric: That would only make things more difficult for us... We don't know what it is that the emperor is willing to do with intruders.

Miriam: Tensions are only growing higher thanks to the resistance force that's pushing through the Empire.

Kaeta: I heard recently that the rebellion was able to defeat Bazler... The one and only Thaddeus Bazler, now dead on the ground.

Cordelia: I learned of that as well... I didn't want to bring it up in professional terms until we had gotten confirmation, but the truth is clear as can be now. Bazler is dead, and with him, quite a few old dangers within the Empire.

Piers: That should make it at least a bit safer to travel through the Empire... At least to some degree.

Derric: We might not have to worry about fighting off against Bazler anymore, but that doesn't mean that we're going to be safe

Kaeta: This is probably just going to put the emperor in a worse mood, and now, we really don't want to run into him.

Yuliya: All the more reason for us to swoop in and out to get our business done and then leave as soon as possible.

Cassia: Then we might as well get this over with. There's quite a bit riding on this mission of ours, it seems.

Wynne: Beyond that, we have to make sure that we can reach Evenor before she slips out of our grasp again.

Rodain: I agree on that. She's certainly been slippery enough to get away from us each time up to this point.

Miriam: Then we'll move fast, and soon enough, she won't know what it is that she's up against... Assuming that she's even still there.