{Part One: White Clouds} Chapter Ten: Artificial Salvation II (Black Eagles)

The day of the mission, You wake up and see Seraphine beside You.

Seraphine: I have a bad feeling about all of this... I don't know how to describe it. Be sure to bring Sirius along today, alright? I don't want to lose because we don't have it.

You take Seraphine's advice and grab Sirius from its place against the wall. You know it is odd for Seraphine to be so uncomfortable, so You decide to take her words to heart. She disappears as You sheath the blade and place it at your hip. You walk to the Black Eagles classroom as soon as You are finished. Inside, You see the students alongside Herwig, Kaeta, Nesreen, Yuliya, and Adrian.

Herwig: It's time that we learned more about these odd mages.

Aquillus: I can't help but wonder who they all are.

Callisto: We will get answers today.

Nesreen: Lady Aisa wants as much information as we can gather.

Polly: They won't be getting away this time.

Florence: They won't get off for what they did months ago.

Zelhira: The Church of Seiros is sure to take care of the situation even if we find ourselves unable to succeed.

Hegias: I'm not fond of this idea...

Chris: You're going to be fine. I promise. I'll make sure this goes in our favor.

Tuncay: It's time for us to head out.

Kaeta: I don't see a reason not to.

Yuliya: Welcome to the hell hole, Adrian.

Adrian: I'm sure I'll have fun here.

Herwig: Are we all ready?

Polly: I'm pretty sure we are.

Aquillus: We have no way of knowing what we're dealing with today.

Florence: They could have Crests with them.

Zelhira: We'll find out why if they do have Crests.

Callisto: Now that Florence and Professor Wessin aren't in danger, the church can pursue them freely.

Hegias: How can you be so confident about this...? I'm worried...

Tuncay: Don't worry, Hedges. We have this all under control.

Chris: If we're all really ready, why are we still here at the monastery?

Yuliya: Probably because you kids wanted to talk for a little while longer.

Nesreen: Let's stop that then.

Kaeta: Of course!

Adrian: I'm happy to lend my aid to you for the time being.

Chris: Alright... In that case, off we go.

You nod and watch as the group leaves the room. You take up the tail end of the party, though You pause when You hear a voice behind You.

Janae: W-Wait!

You turn around to face her.

Janae: I... I would like to come with you. I fear we will be unable to speak unless we are both free of the monastery, and now is the best time... May I accompany you on your mission?

Seraphine: If this will get us some answers, of course. I want to know what's going on.

You nod to Janae.