{Part Two: Dandelion Wind} Chapter Fourteen: Step Towards Daybreak I

A few weeks have passed, and You stand with the Golden Deer in the cathedral of the monastery. You have just finished working to clean up the monastery following its five years of dormancy.

Raithius: Well, it's all done... Aside from the hole in the cathedral ceiling, that is.

Novalee: I believe fixing something that glaring is well beyond our abilities at this moment... Perhaps we can leave it there for now.

Wolfgang: Getting rid of all that rubble would take us ages. If we thought trimming plants was bad, this would be on a whole new level.

Adeline: I'm glad to see that our efforts were successful... Now that we're finished here, what do we do now though?

Cedric: I must admit that I'm curious about the same. Surely you must have a plan for us, Raithius?

Lev: There are so many things going on in the world right now... If the plan is to attack Leicester territory, then the answer seems rather clear.

William: Lev is right there. A clear way forward waits for us... Sofia?

Sofia: Quit looking at me like that. I know exactly what you're talking about.

Jill: Ah, yes... Ruden territory.

Raithius: Exactly. The Ruden family allied with Malice when the war broke out, and since that territory is closest to here, then I believe we should plan on what to do for when we have to march there.

Novalee: Still, it will take a while to pull together a true strategy to march on the lands of Ruden.

Jill: We've just set up camp here. If you ask me, we should try and establish ourselves here first.

Lev: Maybe we can try to multitask... That might do us some good, right?

William: Sounds good to me. Some of us can plan our next move while the rest welcome the new faces into the monastery.

Adeline: New faces...? I didn't realize that we had any further company.

Sofia: A few people who used to live here at the monastery have appeared once again.

Cedric: Color me surprised... It seems we'll have to welcome them into the party should they wish to join.

Wolfgang: Raithius can totally whip up a strategy for us no problem. It's in his nature to plan stuff like this.

Raithius: Right you are, Wolf. I'm going to take care of thinking out our next action, but don't let that stop you. Feel free to look around the monastery if there's anything you're particularly curious about.

Adeline: Alright... It's funny to think so many people are already here.

Wolfgang: Word travels fast when something major like this happens.

Cedric: It is a rather big deal that the monastery has occupants again after five years of only thieves...

Lev: I just hope our enemies don't figure something like that out...

Novalee: Even if they do, we'll do what we can to fend them off. This place is an incredible location strategically to defend from attack.

William: I just wish it was strong enough to keep the Battle of Garreg Mach from ending the way it did...

Jill: Dwelling on the past like this will do us no good. Let's look to the future.

Sofia: I agree. We have more important matters to take care of right now... Let's go.