{Part One: White Clouds} Chapter Twelve: Ripped from Bliss III (Seiros Church)

On the day of graduation, You wake up rather early. Seraphine appears behind You, a sad smile on her face.

Seraphine: This is it... This is one of the last times we're going to be able to see your students. They're finally ready to go out and make their own world.

You nod sadly and start to walk up to the audience chamber. When You arrive, You see Aisa and Cordelia standing with the three house leaders. No other people are present.

Aisa: Today is the day.

Cordelia: All of our kids are going to be heading out and graduating soon... How incredible.

Chris: This year went by so fast... I'm going to miss this place.

Magnolia: I've really grown a lot here. I hope I can take that growth and utilize it when I become the queen of Faerghus.

Raithius: It's unfortunate that we're going while Malice is still out there, but... I still think we've done a lot this year.

Aisa: Professor, the time has come for you to choose your own path. The future is yours to make.

Cordelia: Any one of us would be happy to have you as part of our company.

Chris: We know that you'll make the choice that's right for you.

Magnolia: We won't judge you at all. Promise.

Raithius: So, Professor... What will it be?

You look at all of their expectant, waiting faces. In the end, your gaze lingers on Raithius, and You realize that You wish to be with the Church of Seiros. You voice this, confirming your allegiance when asked.

Aisa: Staying with the Church of Seiros... Thank you for such, Professor. I appreciate it.

Cordelia: The graduation ceremony will be starting soon. We should prepare for it.

Chris: I don't want to keep everyone else waiting.

Raithius: Time sure has flown by...

Magnolia: So much has changed.

You walk out of the audience chamber alongside Aisa, leaving the other four behind to talk to each other.

Aisa: After the graduation comes to a close, you will be remaining here. As for what you will do from here... I am unsure. However, I am sure that we will find an answer soon enough. I will be sure to give you a life that will suit how much you have done for the church.

You thank her for such but say that You truly don't need much.

Aisa: It would be my pleasure. Do not worry.

You nod hesitantly.

Aisa: Thank you for accepting, Professor. The others in the church will be happy to hear of your decision. Now, we should go and prepare for the graduation. We do not have time to lose.

You agree.

Aisa: The details can be left for later. For now, other business must be taken care of.

You watch Aisa walk away as Seraphine appears.

Seraphine: The Church of Seiros, huh... Your time as a teacher has come to a close, and now, you'll be part of the church. Times sure do change quickly.

You nod and follow Cordelia when Seraphine vanishes. You cannot help but think about the future and what it could possibly bring as You help to prepare for the graduation ceremony.