Chapter 13

________________

Chapter 13

________________

The next day when Kyokai was sleeping, she felt someone is watching her. She sat up looking at the door, and the person that was watching her, ran away.

"Kyoya would never run even if I caught him. Strange" she thought and laid down again. She heard someone knock on the door and she said "come in"

She sat up looking at Hibari. He sat on the chair that was next to the bed and patted her head "how are you feeling ?" He asked "I'm fine now. Thank you" she smiled "what's brings you here ? The battle haven't started yet and I thought that you were busy" she said "I came to check on you. And there is something that is bothering me" he said "and that is.." She said.

"Have you been dreaming ? Like odd dreams ?" He asked "sometimes, yes. Why do you ask ?" She said "you have been saying the word 'mist' while your sleeping" he said "well, I had this weird dream about this weird person" she said.

"Who's that person ?" He said "don't know. The dream was almost...misty ? So I didn't know who the person was" she explained "Kyoya.." She called looking at her lap "I am a bit afraid about today's match"

"I know that" he nodded "that's why, I will be there for you" he said "but you hate crowds" she said. He smirked and placed his palms on her cheek "I'd do anything to protect you" she blushed at his words then placed her hand over his that was on her cheek, and smiled.

"Everything would be different without you" she whispered. He slightly blushed then gave her one of his rare small smiles "I feel the same" he pulled her hand to his lips and kissed it.

"Go to sleep. I'll be back shortly" he stood up "take care" she said and he was gone. While he was walking out of the building, he clenched his fists glaring and thought "I'll find that person who've been bothering her and bite him to death"

=Time Skip=

When Kyokai woke up, she noticed that it was night. So the match will start anytime soon. When she was about to get up, Hibari came in "I brought your uniform" he placed her school uniform on her lap "thank you" she nodded.

He turned around waiting for her to change "done" he looked at her and her saw her fully dressed "can you walk ?" He asked "of course I can" she said and got off the bed but fell "idiot" he sighed "shut up and help me" she glared.

He helped her sit on the bed first then carried her on his back "ready ?" He said "hm" she nodded and he started walking "this is embarrassing" she thought as he walked out if the building. She rested her chin on his shoulder sighing "you alright ?" He asked "a bit scared" she told him embarrassed "hn"

"Don't worry. I'll be there for you" he turned his head to looked at her and kissed her cheek. She blushed looking at him surprised. He only smirked and looked forward "I-Idiot" she buried her face on his shoulder blushing.

"U-Um. You can put me down now. I think I can walk" she said as they walked to the gym door after the Cervello told them "hn ? You sure ? Or are you embarrassed because I'm carrying you like this ?" He smirked "n-no" she glared "hn. Not happening" he smirked again and entered the gym.

"Kai ! You came" Yamamoto smiled "you too, Hibari" he laughed "there's now way I'm leaving her with you herbivores" Hibari said "at least you two came" Tsuna sighed in relief "the Mist Guardian didn't show up yet" Gokudera said "no good. The enemy is already here" Kyokai looked at Mammon, who was standing in the center with the Cervello.

"I wanted to see who the Mist Guardian is" Kyokai thought getting off of Hibari's back "can you stand ?" Hibari asked and she nodded "I'm alright"

They suddenly heard footsteps walking to the gym "the Mist Guardian is here" Reborn said glancing at the door "t-they're.." Yamamoto stared at Ken and Chiksua shocked "hn ?" Kyokai looked at them and her eyes went wide.