Chapter 91

_______________

Chapter 91

_______________

Everything went back to normal, no signs of Snow, no signs of mirror world, and no signs of Kyokai's madness. Tsuna heard students murmurs about a rumor around the school, students still think that Kyoya and Kyokai dating but today was another rumor.

"Eh !? Hayashi-san and Hibari-san broke up !?" Tsuna said "that what they said, I don't know why they would do that" Kyoko said "it's impossible for them to break up, they're the perfect couple" Hana crossed her arms "do you think we should ask Kyokai-nee about it ?" Chrome said "I was thinking the same" Tsuna said "Hayashi won't speak" Gokudera said "we won't know until we ask" Yamamoto laughed.

At lunch, they walked in the school campus, thinking that Kyokai might be outside. Instead, they saw Kyoya being annoyed by Dino "Hibari-san !" Kyoya glared at them from the corner of his eyes "did anything happen between you and Hayashi-san ?" Tsuna asked "hn" Kyoya looked away "you Bastard ! You batter answer Judaime when he's asking !" Gokudera said "Hibari !!" They heard someone yell.

Kyoya sighed and ignored the person "eh ?" They blinked "Eh !?" They stared in shock "hn !" Kyoya gritted his teeth when Kyokai wrapped her arms around his waist and bent her back so his head smashed into the floor "ignoring me, Hibaka !?" She glared then let him go "you better start explaining for what you did yesterday or I'll break your legs" Kyokai glared "explain what ?" Kyoya said through his teeth while rubbing his head.

"Can't leave your hands for yourself, huh ?" She cracked her knuckles "Itai !" She winced when he smacked her head "your the one to talk" he glared "what are you talking about ?" She held her head "do you know how many hours I stayed in the same position for what you did yesterday ?" He said "I didn't do anything to you yesterday. Yes, you did !" They glared at each other.

Dino nervously smiled and pulled then apart "now now, what happened between you two ?" He asked "stay out of this, Bucking Horse/Pervert Freak !" They glared at him "okay" Dino sweat dropped "stupid herbivore" they mattered while looking away "huh !?" They glared at each other.

They formed an electric line between them "Tsuna-kun, I'm worried" Kyoko whispered "I want to fix this but I don't know what's the problem" Tsuna said "hey !" Kyokai said when Kyoya pulled her into a headlock. She winced as he rubbed his knuckles on her head "Oi !" He tried to stop her as she ruffled his hair, messing it up.

"Itititititi !" Kyokai grabbed Kyoya'w hand that was pulling her cheek painfully, she pulled his cheek with the same pain "this is quite disturbing" Hana mattered. The second thing you know, Kyoya and Kyokai pulled out their tonfa and charged at each other "WAAAIIT !!" Dino got in between them but got hit "hm ?" They blinked "you two ! Need a time out !" Dino yelled at Kyoya and Kyokai with his face squashed.

Kyoya and Kyokai were sitting on the floor inside the closet, crossed arms, while looking away "now you won't come out until you apologize to each other !" Dino closed the closet with a lock "don't you think that's too much, Dino-san ?" Tsuna sweat dropped.

Dino laughed then smiled "I think it will work just fine" he said "this is all your fault !" They heard Kyokai "my fault !? It's yours !" Kyoya said "ahahaha" Dino kept smiling, Tsuna sweated in fear and worry "this is good, maybe we could know their problem" Dino said "how can it be good !?" Tsuna said.

Tsuna and Dino listened to argument "you grabbed my breasts in public !" Kyokai yelled "you kicked me where you should kick a pervert !" Kyoya yelled back "your an idiot !" They yelled at each other "won't they kill each other !?" Tsuna said "no, I took their weapons" Dino laughed.

"Wait a minute.." Tsuna said "don't you think it's weird for them to do that to each other ?" He said "right, but who would do that ?" Dino said and they thought for a second "Mukuro !" They said "Areh ? It's quiet now" Dino glanced at the closet.