Chapter 23

________________

Chapter 23

________________

The next day, Kyokai was cooking a small meal when she heard her doorbell rang "hai" she said and went to open the door "what are you doing here ?" She asked "we came to see you Kai" Yamamoto said "Yosh !" Ryohei nodded "good morning, Kyo-chan" Kyoko and Haru smiled "morning, Sasagawa, Miura" Kyokai said "Che I just came here because Judaime told me so" Gokudera said and looked away "sorry to bother you, Hayashi-san" Tsuna said "no, not at all. I was just cooking a meal for myself. If your hungry, I'll make more" Kyokai offered "that would be nice" Tsuna nodded and they entered the house.

"Make yourselves at home" Kyokai said and entered the kitchen. They took off their shoes and followed. After they enjoyed the meal, they helped Kyokai clean the dishes "Kyokai !!" Dino kicked the door of the kitchen "Pervert Freak" Kyokai said "did you use the door ?" She glared "yes ! I swear I used the door this time ! Please don't hit me with the baseball bat again !" Dino said and Kyokai sighed "just...use the doorbell next time" she sighed "by the way, why are you all here ?"

They glanced at each other then smiled "we want to hang out with you and make some memories" Yamamoto explained "and~" Haru linked her arm with Kyokai's "we want to go shopping..." Kyoko linked her arm with Kyokai's other arm "with Kyo-chan !" They hugged her arms "E-Etto..." Kyokai glanced between them "what's wrong ? You told me that you wanted to go shopping with me and Haru-chan. I thought you would be excited" Kyoko said "I never said that" Kyokai said.

"Ah ! Hayashi-san, you must have been tired that you forgot" Tsuna nervously laughed "I hope she believes me" he thought "I see, maybe because of yesterday" Kyokai said "she totally believed me !" Tsuna thought "Yattah ! Let's go !" Kyoko and Haru dragged Kyokai "w-wait" they heard Kyokai and the rest laughed "did you call Hibari-san, Dino-san ?" Tsuna asked "I called him and he will meet us at the shopping street" Dino said "how did you convince Hibari ?" Yamamoto said "hm" Dino smirked.

As they walked in the shopping street, Kyoko ans Haru walked in front of the boys, still linking arms with Kyokai. Kyokai glanced at them as they laughed then looked down "do you feel uncomfortable, Kyo-chan ?" Haru asked " n-no, I haven't went to shopping with girl beside my mom" Kyokai explained. The girls smiled at her "we can do this all the time" Kyoko said and Kyokai nodded "Tsuna-kun ! we're going in that store" Kyoko said "hai ! We will come shortly" Tsuna said. Kyoko and Haru smiled and dragged Kyokai inside the store.

"So where's Hibari !?" Ryohei asked Dino "oh there he is ! Kyoya" Dino waved "odd, he's wearing something instead of his school uniform" Gokudera said. Hibari was wearing a sweater vest with white dress shirt underneath, and black pants "you lied" Hibari glared at Dino "eh ? Lied ? What do you mean ?" Tsuna asked "he told me that Kyokai is wearing a dress, I don't see Kyokai anywhere" Hibari said and they sweat dropped "I know where she is !" Dino laughed.

Meanwhile, Kyoko and Haru were trying some clothes while Kyokai was sitting and watching them "didn't find anything that's fits you, Kyo-chan ?" Haru asked while looked at her reflection in the mirror "actually, I don't think any of it suits me" Kyokai said "don't worry Kyo-chan. I called someone to help you" Kyoko smiled.

"Kyoko ! Haru ! I'm here ! what's the emergency ?" Bianchi ran to them "Bianchi-san" Kyoko and Haru smiled "it's an emergency love problem !" They said "what do I have to do ?" Bianchi said getting excited "we want the perfect dress for Kyo-chan to look good for Hibari-san" Kyoko whispered to her "Hibari ? Thats a tough one. Where's the lucky girl !?" Bianchi said.

"I'm Hayashi Kyokai, nice to meet you..um" Kyokai said "I'm Bianchi, your so cute I almost see you as my sister. Call me Bianchi-nee, Sweetie !" Bianchi hugged Kyokai "um" Kyokai felt awkward as Bianchi pulled her somewhere "hey, did you find anything for Kai ?" Yamamoto walked to them with the rest "where's Dino-san ?" Haru asked "distracting Hibari. Where's Hayashi ?" Gokudera said "with Bianchi-san" Kyoko said "Aneki !?" Gokudera said "oh Hayato, like my new sunglasses ?" Bianchi adjusted her sunglasses "your sister is very nice, Gokudera" Kyokai said.