Chapter 25

________________

Chapter 25

________________

"But Kai, Kyoko is missing !!" Ryohei told Kyokai "her too ?" Kyokai said "what do you mean 'too' ?" Ryohei said "I usually meet with Sawada, Gokudera, and Yamamoto on my way to school" Kyokai explained "even Miura" she thought.

"Yosh ! Let's search for them to the EXTREME !!!!" Ryohei ran through the hallways. Kyokai went to the roof to find Kyoya taking a nap "Hibari ! Hayashi !" Hibird landed on her shoulder "Kyoya ! Sawada and the others are missing" she informed and he looked like as if he didn't care, which he is !

"Those herbivores might have skipped school" Kyoya said "for three days !?" Kyokai glared "forget it, I'm going to looked for them with Sasagawa" she said then left the roof "where could they be ?" She thought

=Meanwhile in the future=
=ten years later=

"Shut up herbivore, your too loud" Kyokai glared at Squalo "Voi ! Your not going and that's final !!!!" Squalo yelled at Kyokai "yeah Princess, who am I going to stare at when your gone ?" Bel smirked, Kyokai pulled out her tonfa glaring "it's not my fault that Lussuria gave me this uniform. So stop staring, you Pervert Prince" Kyokai was wearing black shorts with yellow straps on both sides, and she wore the Varia uniform top, only her chest was a bit revealing, and high heels black boots that reached her knees.

"I'm going back whether you like it or not, uncle Squalo" Kyokai continued the conservation that she and Squalo had "why !? So you can go to that Damn man !?" Squalo said "you and my brother, promised me to go back after 2 years. That was the deal" Kyokai said but Squalo kept silent.

"I'm going to tell Xanxus about this" Kyokai then walked to her brother's room "Ushishishi~ Nice going peasant, you made her mad" Bel chuckled "Bel-senpai, you made Xhay-senpai mad too" Flan said then got three knives on his frog hat "shut up, you Damn frog" Bel said "that hurts Bel-senpai" Flan said emotionless.

"Ne~ Squ-chan, why won't you let Xhay-chan go back to japan ? You did promise her" Lussuria asked "I already told you ! It's dangerous out there ! She won't be able to make it there just for those Damn trash !!!" Squalo explained "Ushishishi~ she's not that weak you know" Bel chuckled "that's right Squ-chan, she is Varia's Cloud and Snow Guardian and their Snow Guardian, not to mention that she got the rare flames as boss" Lussuria pointed out "I get it Damn it !" Squalo yelled.

Meanwhile, Kyokai reached Xanxus's room and knocked on his door. When there was no answer, she went in anyway.

Kyokai looked around the room and saw Xanxus sleeping on the couch "Xanxus, your awake ?" She poked his cheek "I am now" he groaned "can I ask you something, brother ?""hmm ?"

"May I go back to japan ?" She said and there was silent for a moment, he grabbed her waist and put her on top of him "you do know that it's dangerous out here, right ?" He opened one eye "I do" she said "it's been 2 years already" she added then silent again "Xanxus are you sleeping again ?" Her eye twitched, he hugged her and mumbled "I don't want to lose my little sister again."

She glared at him then he sighed "fine ! You can go !" He said "thank you brother" she hugged him "I'm going to miss you" she said "your coming back tomorrow" he said right away "Xanxus" she glared again "ok ! Ok ! Take the time you need. Now get off scum"

"Is this how you talk to your sister ?" She smirked and got out of the room. She went to her room to get the stuff she really needs. she smiled when she saw a picture of herself with the love of her life "I'm coming, just wait" she thought then her room door opened.

"Where are you going ?" Kyokai looked at the door and saw Ryohei "back" was all she said "I'll come" Ryohei said "no, you won't" she wore her Varia coat that reaches the back of her knees, she walked passed him and stopped "be careful, Kai" Ryohei said "I will, Ryohei" Kyokai "Kai, wait !" Ryohei grabbed her wrist when she was about to leave "do you have your ring ?" He asked "of course I have it" she looked "I got my Snow and Cloud Varia Rings, and my other Snow Ring" she looked at her fingers "I didn't mean those Rings" he smirked "I never forget it" with that, she left.