Chapter 56

_______________

Chapter 56

_______________

It's been days since they defeated Daemon and they already went back to school. Kyokai was walking through the halls with a couple of papers.

As she was walking, someone tripped her and she fell, making the papers scatter. She ignored the snickers and collected the papers "you okay ?" She nodded, not looking at the person knowing who they were. Kyoya knelt and helped her "again ?" He stared at the piano notes on the paper, Kyokai nodded again "I'm not giving up on my music" she said "just because I paused, doesn't mean I stopped"

Their hands touched when they picked up the same paper, he chuckled and kissed her fingers "just like our first meeting" he placed her fingers on his cheek, leaning into her touch "hm" she blushed but smiled.

They got up after collecting all the papers and walked entwining hands "hey Kyoya, are you busy after school ? Want to walk home together ?" She asked "hn can't, I have a student to watch for detention" he said "seriously ? Again ?" She said "sorry" he kissed her head "I know you'll miss me" he kissed her forehead, she turned to walked away while blushing "idiot" she mumbled.

Her phone suddenly beeped and she pulled out her phone to read the text.

-Kyoya

I'll give you a kiss once I get home.

She blushed and walked faster while clenching on her phone. He smiled at her and walked the other way.

Behind the corner, the person who tripped Kyokai clenched their fists while glaring and walked away.

The next day, Kyoya rested his head on the desk glaring that might kill someone "what's the matter, Hibari ?" Adelheid asked "your watching the student in detention after school, I'm sick of her" he said "her ?" She repeated "that girl transferred back worse than before, she kept flirting with me yesterday" he said "you better not tell Kai about this" he glared "I won't" Adelheid said "who's this girl anyway ?" She asked, he sighed heavily "Iwasaki Aimi"

He suddenly realized something and stood up, making Adelheid startled "Kai" he said and ran out of the Reception Room.

"Aimi" Kyokai glared "Hayashi" Aimi smirked "what are you doing here ?" Kyokai said "you can't forbid true love, can you ?" Aimi giggled "excuse me ?" Kyokai raised a brow "I'm here for Hibari of course" Aimi said, Kyokai glared.

"Well, I'm here to steal him from you" she laughed "shut up, students will have nightmares because of your laugh. I know I do" Kyokai said, Aimi glared "better watch your back, Hayashi. Hibari is mine" she said "In fact, we already did it yesterday" she smirked "and he was...pretty rough" she placed her fingers on her lips, Kyokai's eyes widen.

Kyokai was walking in the hall, holding her red cheek where Aimi slapped her. Seriously, hasn't this girl learned from the last time she showed up ?

Kyoya then spotted Kyokai while running "Kai !" He called and stopped running when she turned around. He tried to catch his breath and embraced her tightly "eh ?" She blinked in confusion "your not hurt ?" He asked "why would I be ?" She said.

His eyes slightly widen at her red cheek "your.." He said "I need to go" she started walking, but he grabbed her hand and turned her back. He gently placed his fingertips on her cheek and glared "she did this, didn't she ?" He said "how did you.." Her eyes widen, she looked down "Kyoya, I really need to go right now" she said "what did she say ?" He said "nothing" she mumbled.

"Kai" he said "I don't want to talk about it" she walked away. When she opened the door of the music room, she saw the club members were collecting her papers, they gasped when they spotted her. Her papers were all around the floor, some were stepped on, some were ripped into pieces, and others were scrabbled on them.

"Hayashi-senpai !" The president of the club said "w-we found the papers for our new song, but it's all damaged" he said, he took all the papers from the members and gave it to her. Kyokai looked at the one with a scrabbled one on it 'Hibari is mine' it said "hm" Kyokai tossed them in the garbage can.

She searched in her bag and pulled out another packet "I made a copy" she gave it to the president and left. She knew it was Aimi. She used to do that a lot during their old middle school. Kyokai turned a corner and froze at the sight in front of her.

Aimi was holding Kyoya's collar, pulling him down to her face while smirking. Once she lift herself up, Kyokai turned around and ran away not wanting to them kissing.

Kyoya had his hand on Aimi's mouth as he glared "I know you did it" he said "what are you talking about ?" She said "your the one who ruined her papers" he said "so ?" She smirked "why don't you be quiet and kiss me ?" She said.

Ryohei was just about to leave with Kyoko, when he heard someone call his name "Ryohei !!" He turned his head to see Kyokai running toward him "Ryo !!" She hugged him and buried her face on his shoulder "I can't take this anymore ! It hurts !" She cried "huh ? What happened to the Extreme !? Who did this !?" He held her shoulders to look at her.

"Onii-chan ! Kyo-chan won't talk if you yell" Kyoko said "oh, s-sorry" he said. Kyoko hugged Kyokai and rested her forehead on her shoulder "she's stealing him from me" Kyokai mumbled "he's with her" she said "I'm sure Hibari-san loves you, he isn't that kind of person, ne ?" Kyoko smiled and wiped her tears.

"Kyokai !!" She saw Kyoya. She ran to him but stopped when she spotted Aimi far behind him. Kyoya sighed in relief that he found her. She wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her chin on his shoulder. She glared at Aimi a deadly glare then pulled back.

"Kyokai, I-" Kyoya got cut off "shut up, Hibaka !" Kyokai glared as she grabbed his collar "you only love me, your mine" she said. She tiptoed and kissed his lips, his eyes widen in surprise "idiot" he smirked as she blushed "I only got eyes for you" he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her, he smiled when she clenched on the back of his blazer "I love you, Kyo" she whispered "you know I love you, Kai" he said.

He glanced at Ryohei over her, who was smiling and told Kyoko to go home, Kyoya then looked at Kyokai again. She was looking down, cheeks were red, and was clenching on his sleeves as he was holding her shoulders. She looked at him when he chuckled "sorry, you just look so cute" he said "I-I'm not" she mumbled.

He rested his forehead on hers "then your beautiful" he said and kissed her lips "Mmm ! Kyo~" she managed to say as he kissed her, he only smirked into the kiss. He let out a chuckle as she clenched on his sleeves.

=Time Skip=

The next day, Aimi was nowhere to be seen, which was good. Everything went back to what it used to be. Kyoya was laying down on the roof, with Kyokai on top of him "hey, aren't you cold ?" He asked, she shook her head.

He remembered how she kissed him yesterday, he slightly blushed as he placed the back of his hand on his lips "what you are thinking about ?" She looked at him "you kissing me yesterday, that was surprising" he smirked "why is it so surprising ?" She glared "from what I know that I usually be the one to kiss you, then you ended up getting embarrassed" he explained "shut up" she blushed.

He rolled them, so he was on top of her, and pinned her arms on both sides of her head "make me" he smirked, he was surprised when she kissed him "there" she said against his lips, he smirked and they kissed again.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he moved his knee between her legs. He nibbled her ear as he unbuttoned the first button of her dress shirt, she shivered as he licked her sensitive ear shell "Gah~" she covered her mouth with one hand while the other clenched on his shoulder, he smirked. Once he unbuttoned the third, they felt cold water drop on their heads.

"Can you two stop making out for one day !?" Ikuto tossed the bucket over his shoulder "can you stop interrupting every time we make out ?" Kyoya glared "Kamikorosu" he pulled out his tonfa and chased him.

Kyokai sat up and looked down. She blushed red and buttoned her dress shirt.