Chapter 93

_________________

Chapter 93

_________________

It was the worst day of Kyoya's life, he had to stay a week in his house with Kisume. He only went there in the first place because someone wanted to talk to him, then Kisume told him to stay longer.

Kyoya was now in school, doing as usual. He had a bad feeling, a really bad feeling that going to happen now. He kept an eye on everything, he told the Disciplinary members to watch the school, he even didn't let Kyokai attend any classes to watch the school. But what Kyoya knew, that Kisume was going to pick him up from school to go somewhere, which Kyoya was forced to do.

The day went by really fast and smoothly. Kyoya sighed in relief after school as he waited near the school gates "Chang~" Kyokai wrapped her arms around him from behind. She gasped as he lift her up "I missed you" she kissed his cheek "hn" he put her down then faced her "what ? Didn't you miss me ?" She held his shoulders, he slightly smiled and patted her head "I did"

She smiled at that "want to walk home together ? Or maybe somewhere else ? I don't care as long as we're together" she said "hn, maybe later" he said "your busy ?" She asked, he nodded "is there anything I can do ?" She said "don't worry about it" he said.

He flinched when she grabbed his collar and pulled him down "your tall, it's annoying" she mumbled on his lips "give me a quick kiss" she smirked "I don't think it will be quick" he smirked back and leaned in "Kyo-kun !!" A feminine voice called, which made Kyoya's skin pale, not because that person called him, but because Kyokai was in front of him "Kyo-kun ?" Kyokai raised a brow as she crossed her arms "umm..." Kyoya blinked "explain" she glared.

A woman suddenly hugged him from behind, squeezing him tightly "how I missed you, little bird !" She smiled and span him around "wow ! Your not a little bird anymore ! You've became a man !" She cupped his cheeks "what are you doing here ?" He pulled back "I'm here for business ! And to see you again ! How I missed you" she hugged him again and kissed his cheek "don't do that, my girlfriend will think I cheated on her" he mumbled.

She gasped "you got a girlfriend !? In this age !?" She pulled his cheeks "I'm 16, it's normal" he managed to say then slapped her hands. She smiled and looked over him "you must be Kyokai-chan !" She gasped "I've heard a lot about you from Kisume !" She smiled "Kisume-san ?" Kyokai said "oh and voice is like an angel !" The woman gasped "her face, legs, head, waist, hips !" She walked around her "even her breasts !" She gasped "Oi !" Kyoya pulled Kyokai to his chest.

Kyokai noted that the woman had beautiful grey eyes, her raven hair was reaching her waist, and she was quite tall, and Kyokai guessed that she loves shopping by the look of her clothes, the handbag, the sunglasses, the dress, and the jewelers. Kyokai thought she was beautiful.

Kyokai blinked then pulled back "who's this..." She smiled, but Kyoya knew she was mad "Kyo-kun ?" He felt the shivers down his spine "I see you met Zumi-chan, Kyokai-chan" Kisume walked to them "Sume-kun ! She's like what you said, she's perfect for our Kyo-kun !" The woman 'Zumi-chan' chuckled "I know, right ?" Kisume chuckled too.

Kyoya faced palmed as he sighed "Kyokai this is..." He gritted his teeth "my sister" he mumbled "Hibari Kazumi-chan ! Nice to meet you !" Kyoya's sister winked "thank you for taking care of Kyo-kun !" Kisume and Kazumi rested their elbows on Kyoya's head, Kyoya was so embarrassed that the tip of his ears were red.

"Hn !" Kyokai pulled Kyoya's cheek painfully "are there any family members you didn't tell me about ?" Kyokai glared "Kyokai, yet goh" he pulled her hand "so wait, older brother, older sister, then..." Kyokai pointed then at Kyoya "younger brother, pffff !" She looked away "don't you dare laugh" Kyoya pinched her nose "sorry, sorry" she chuckled.