Chapter 71

________________

Chapter 71

________________

Tsuna was laying down on his bed deep in thought after he had the worst day ever. He failed in his tests like always, he got bullied along with Enma, he got beat up by Adelheid, he got bitten to death by Kyoya, and got punished by Kyokai. Tsuna shivered when he remembered Kyoya and Kyokai's cold glares. He only see them relaxed when they are together.

He got to his balcony and stared at the dark sky. Before he met Kyokai, Kyoya was way harder to deal with "what would happen if they never met ?" He thought as he saw the shooting star. Chaos might happen. Kyoya would be colder so would Kyokai. Kyokai would still be scared if she didn't meet Kyoya. Kyoya would be lost without Kyokai.

Tsuna sighed and went to sleep, not noticing what he had done.

At Kyoya's house, where Kyoya was sleeping on his bed. The cloud necklace around his neck disappeared, Some of the picture frames of Kyoya and Kyokai, Kyokai started to fade. Kyoya groaned and turned to the other side.

At Kyokai's house, where Kyokai was sleeping on her bed, the snowflake necklace around her neck disappeared, the picture of her, Ryohei, and Kyoya, Kyoya faded off all her pictures. Kyokai slowly opened her eyes and sat up "my head" she rubbed her head. She yawned and went back to sleep, not noticing her hair started to grow.

The next day, Tsuna yawned as he walked to school. He suddenly saw Kyokai, her hair was long again "Hayashi-san !" Tsuna called and ran to catch up with her. Kyokai turned to him "Ohayo" he smiled "hm" she nodded and they walked "um Hayashi-san, why are you wearing that wig again ?" He asked "wig ? Well, that's rude of you" she glared "huh ?" He said confused "why would I wear a wig ?" She said and walked ahead.

Something was off. Tsuna remember yesterday that her hair reached her mid neck, now it was reaching her shoulders. He reached the school gates to see Ryohei hugging Kyokai like always "Sasagawa, I'm busy" she pushed him "come on, Kai ! Just one Extremely match !" He said "no, I need to go to the library" she said and started to walk.

Her shoulder got bumped into Kyoya's. She didn't even turn as she continued walking. Kyoya glared over his shoulder and walked. Ryohei frowned at their actions "hey Hibari ! Aren't you going with Kai !?" He said "who ?" Kyoya raised a brow "huh !? Kyokai ! Your girlfriend to the Extreme !?" Ryohei said "I don't recall any herbivore with that name and I don't need a girlfriend. Now go away" Kyoya glared and walked away from him.

Ryohei was now more confused "Onii-san !" Tsuna called "oh Sawada ! Do you know why are those two are acting like they don't know each other ?" Ryohei said "I don't know, I saw Hayashi-san's hair long this morning" Tsuna explained "that was actually her hair !? I thought it was a wig !" Ryohei said "and Kai used to go to the library ! She stopped that a long time ago to the Extreme !"

They decided to go to Kyokai. When they reached the classroom C-2, they saw Kyokai with Adelheid "Kyokai, your not wearing your Disciplinary committee armband" Adelheid pointed "I'm not a member, why would I wear one ?" Kyokai said "not a member, did Hibari kick you out ?" Adelheid said "who's Hibari ?" Kyokai said "huh ? Y-Your boyfriend" Adelheid said "I don't have a boyfriend" Kyokai said "Tsk, I'm busy right now. I'll talk to you later" she said and walked away.

At lunch, they gathered to talk about what happened today "looks like they forgot about each other. As if they never met" Reborn said "eh ?" Tsuna said then remembered something "what is it, Tsuna-kun ?" Enma said "yesterday I thought about if Hayashi-san and Hibari-san had never met" Tsuna explained "was there a shooting star ?" Reborn asked "I-I guess" Tsuna nodded "you must have accidentally wished for them to never meet" Reborn said.

Tsuna glanced over the fence to see Kyokai sitting on a bench reading a book, Kyoya was a few feet away talking to Kusakabe "then how can we fix it ?" Yamamoto asked "easy, we'll just make them meet again" Ikuto said "but we don't know how they exactly met" Gokudera said. They suddenly looked at Ryohei, who was watching from behind the fence.

Ryohei looked at them then laughed "well, we can't let them meet right away" he said "what ? Why not ?" Koyo said "Hibari was shy when I dragged him to meet Kai. He must have fell in love with her according to Kyoko ! He can't love her right away ! So they might have met before that" Ryohei explained "right, but how ?" Adelheid said "the first thing I know was when Hibari participated in the boxing tournament. I was injured and Kyokai was there too. I think Hibari saw her that time" Ryohei said.

The door suddenly open and Kyokai walked in "Sasagawa, I'm going to library. Don't you want to study ?" She said "math again ?" Ryohei said "ah" she said "oh ! Can't you come and watch me have a match on boxing to the Extreme !?" Ryohei placed his hands on her shoulders "can't, busy studying" Kyokai said "can't you drop studying to the Extreme for one day !?" He said "Please ! I'm begging the Extreme begging to the Extreme !!" He hugged her legs "okay fine" she sighed "Extreme !!" He hugged her and she kicked his stomach "don't hug me" she glared and left.

Ryohei cheered as he threw his fist in the air "Yosh ! Now there is only Hibari !" He said "what ?" He said when they stared at him "you managed to convince Hayashi-san" Tsuna said "Kyokai was easy to convince when I use the 'Extreme Begging' !" Ryohei laughed.

=Time Skip=

Kyoya was walking in the hall after school when he heard the music of piano. He walked to the music room and leaned against the wall, listening to the relaxing music. He was surprised when he heard a girl singing. As he was about to see who it was "Hibari !!" He flinched and backed away from the door.

Ryohei walked to him "go away" Kyoya glared and turned "wait a minute, Hibari !" Ryohei followed him, not noticing that Kyokai left the room with papers in her arms.

Kyoya laid down on the roof after he beat up Ryohei "that voice" he thought "was beautiful" he thought "I should go to the room tomorrow" he mattered "Hibari ! Hibari !" Hibird landed next to him "I want to meet that girl, her music brings warmth to my chest" he said "no, I need no one" he closed his eyes to sleep.

Kyokai was in the library studying after school, she felt the breeze coming from the window and she got up to close it. Before she could, Sakura leaves flew in "Sakura ?" She said. She placed her hair behind her ear, enjoying the view of the Sakura tree "Sakura Addiction" she mattered "that's it" she went to it down. She pulled out a paper and started writing.

She sighed and rested her head on the table "something's missing in this song" she mumbled "I should sleep" she closed her eyes. Not knowing that the sleeping Skylark was on the roof right above her.

"Eh ? How they met ?" Kyoko said "hai ! You know Hayashi-san, so you might know how she met Hibari-san" Tsuna said "I think Kyo-chan once told me about how they met, it was before Onii-chan introduced Hibari-san to her" she said "huh !? Really !? How did they met !?" He said.

"Hibari-san used to listen to Kyo-chan playing piano and singing without her knowing or he not knowing who was playing. It was happening everyday. One day, they bumped into each other and Hibari-san saw the piano papers she was carrying. Then they got spared without knowing each other's name, that happened after the boxing tournament. Which was the time when their eyes met when Hibari-san was in the middle of the match" Tsuna thanked her and ran to tell the others.

______________

So ? What do you think ?

How do you think they will get Kyoya, who hates crowds, to meet Kyokai, who's always busy studying ?

Please wait for the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment, thank you !